Sirona M SensorSafe 2.0 Car Seat: A Safe Bet?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s little that brings more peace of mind to a parent who’s driving his or her baby around than knowing that the wee one is safe and sound in their car seat (preferably, sleeping).
That’s why Cybex introduced the Sirona M SensorSafe 2.0, a car seat that integrates directly into your car’s systems and gives you an update on your child’s body temperature — which, as any parent who’s driven with a baby on a sweltering summer day can tell you, is sometimes going to be more on your mind than whether the streetlight coming up is red or green.
By clipping your baby into the seat’s chest harness, you activate its sensors, which will tell you when the car’s too hot or too cold, if the harness has been unclipped and if your baby’s no longer safely buckled in. Because road trips happen, it will also remind you when it’s a good idea to take Junior out of the seat for some exercise. On a more serious note, it will also send alerts if you ever accidentally left your baby behind in the car.
With all those features at the ready, we had to try it out. Here’s what we thought about Sirona M SensorSafe 2.0.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.