Several Cyber Monday gift card deals are still active
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With several hours to go on Cyber Monday, there are still deals to be had on gift cards for a variety of merchants, including Apple, Best Buy and Airbnb. Here is a selection of what is still active at 4pm ET:
- You can get an Apple Store gift card from $25 of up to $200 if you buy select Apple products (iPhone XR, iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods, iPad Prp, iPad Air, iPad mini, Mac desktops and laptops, Apple TV and HomePod plus various headphone models.)
- Another good offer for Apple fans: Costco members can buy a $100 gift card for the App Store and iTunes for $79.49 — keep in mind that you’ll need to be logged into your Costco account to get this discount.
- PayPal is offering a $100 Airbnb gift card for $95.
– Best Buy is also offering gift cards up to $25, Dan’s Deals reports, if you buy gift cards from a variety of merchants:
- $5 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more in Domino’s Pizza or Hotels.com gift cards.
- $10 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more on any combination of gift cards from Bass Pro Shops, Showtime, CBS All Access, Hulu, Netflix and more.
- $25 Best Buy gift card if you spend $250 or more in Delta gift cards, which have no expiration date and can be used toward airfare on any Delta-marketed flight.
– Meanwhile, StubHub is offering a 10% discount for all purchases made using the StubHub mobile app. Just use the offer code CYBER19 at checkout.
Featured photo by
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees