Several Cyber Monday gift card deals are still active
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With several hours to go on Cyber Monday, there are still deals to be had on gift cards for a variety of merchants, including Apple, Best Buy and Airbnb. Here is a selection of what is still active at 4pm ET:
- You can get an Apple Store gift card from $25 of up to $200 if you buy select Apple products (iPhone XR, iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods, iPad Prp, iPad Air, iPad mini, Mac desktops and laptops, Apple TV and HomePod plus various headphone models.)
- Another good offer for Apple fans: Costco members can buy a $100 gift card for the App Store and iTunes for $79.49 — keep in mind that you’ll need to be logged into your Costco account to get this discount.
- PayPal is offering a $100 Airbnb gift card for $95.
– Best Buy is also offering gift cards up to $25, Dan’s Deals reports, if you buy gift cards from a variety of merchants:
- $5 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more in Domino’s Pizza or Hotels.com gift cards.
- $10 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more on any combination of gift cards from Bass Pro Shops, Showtime, CBS All Access, Hulu, Netflix and more.
- $25 Best Buy gift card if you spend $250 or more in Delta gift cards, which have no expiration date and can be used toward airfare on any Delta-marketed flight.
– Meanwhile, StubHub is offering a 10% discount for all purchases made using the StubHub mobile app. Just use the offer code CYBER19 at checkout.
Featured photo by
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.