Several Cyber Monday gift card deals are still active
With several hours to go on Cyber Monday, there are still deals to be had on gift cards for a variety of merchants, including Apple, Best Buy and Airbnb. Here is a selection of what is still active at 4pm ET:
- You can get an Apple Store gift card from $25 of up to $200 if you buy select Apple products (iPhone XR, iPhone 8, Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods, iPad Prp, iPad Air, iPad mini, Mac desktops and laptops, Apple TV and HomePod plus various headphone models.)
- Another good offer for Apple fans: Costco members can buy a $100 gift card for the App Store and iTunes for $79.49 — keep in mind that you’ll need to be logged into your Costco account to get this discount.
- PayPal is offering a $100 Airbnb gift card for $95.
– Best Buy is also offering gift cards up to $25, Dan’s Deals reports, if you buy gift cards from a variety of merchants:
- $5 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more in Domino’s Pizza or Hotels.com gift cards.
- $10 Best Buy gift card if you spend $50 or more on any combination of gift cards from Bass Pro Shops, Showtime, CBS All Access, Hulu, Netflix and more.
- $25 Best Buy gift card if you spend $250 or more in Delta gift cards, which have no expiration date and can be used toward airfare on any Delta-marketed flight.
– Meanwhile, StubHub is offering a 10% discount for all purchases made using the StubHub mobile app. Just use the offer code CYBER19 at checkout.
Featured photo by
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.