Here’s Your Chance to See Bebe Rexha at the TPG Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been teasing it for weeks, and today, we’re so excited to finally announce our performer at the inaugural TPG Awards. Drum roll, please…
Our inaugural TPG Awards are going to highlight the best of the best in travel, loyalty and credit cards — and if you’ve been to a TPG event before, you know they’re out of this world. With the addition of Bebe, the Awards are sure to be our most memorable yet, and we’re looking forward to celebrating with so many of you on Dec. 4 at the Intrepid!
If you’re as psyched as we are and want to see this all in person, we have some good news. You can use your Marriott points to snag a ticket; we’re offering two different packages that we think you’re going to love. For the first one, you’ll get exclusive access to the event, plus a meet-and-greet with TPG himself, plus the special performance by Bebe — bids for this package start at 25,000 points, and you’ll have to bid by Nov. 28. Your other option is to redeem 25,000 points; this will get you access to the awards and the special performance by Bebe. More info can be found on Marriott’s site here, and SPG’s here.
Singer/songwriter Bebe Rexha has accumulated more than 12 million overall single sales, 6 billion total global streams and a radio audience of more than 10 billion. Her highly anticipated debut album, “Expectations,” was released June 22 on Warner Bros. Records and features her newest chart climbing single, “I’m a Mess,” as well as Bebe’s lead single, the global #1 record breaking smash “Meant To Be” with Florida Georgia Line, which has remained on Billboard’s ‘Hot Country Songs’ list for 50 straight weeks. The song also won Choice Country Song at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards and Best Collaboration at the 2018 MuchMusic Video Awards. Bebe, whom Billboard calls “one of the most daring artists of 2017,” burst onto the scene in 2013 when she penned the song “Monster,” which became a worldwide hit for Eminem and Rihanna, and went RIAA 6x platinum stateside. Since then, Bebe co-wrote and carried the instantly recognizable hook for the 3x platinum “Hey Mama,” by David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Afrojack, which was nominated for a Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Song. She also hit #1 both on the Billboard Pop and Rap charts with her platinum-selling smash single, “Me, Myself & I” with G-Eazy. Her single, “I Got You” has more than 244 million views, “No Broken Hearts,” featuring Nicki Minaj, has more than 241 million views; and she is featured on Martin Garrix’s single, “In The Name of Love,” which has amassed more than 332 million views. Bebe released her second EP, “All Your Fault: Part 1,” and the follow-up, “All Your Fault: Part 2,” last year to rave reviews.
See you at the Intrepid!
Featured image courtesy Sasha Samsonova.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees