Here’s Your Chance to See Bebe Rexha at the TPG Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve been teasing it for weeks, and today, we’re so excited to finally announce our performer at the inaugural TPG Awards. Drum roll, please…
Our inaugural TPG Awards are going to highlight the best of the best in travel, loyalty and credit cards — and if you’ve been to a TPG event before, you know they’re out of this world. With the addition of Bebe, the Awards are sure to be our most memorable yet, and we’re looking forward to celebrating with so many of you on Dec. 4 at the Intrepid!
If you’re as psyched as we are and want to see this all in person, we have some good news. You can use your Marriott points to snag a ticket; we’re offering two different packages that we think you’re going to love. For the first one, you’ll get exclusive access to the event, plus a meet-and-greet with TPG himself, plus the special performance by Bebe — bids for this package start at 25,000 points, and you’ll have to bid by Nov. 28. Your other option is to redeem 25,000 points; this will get you access to the awards and the special performance by Bebe. More info can be found on Marriott’s site here, and SPG’s here.
Singer/songwriter Bebe Rexha has accumulated more than 12 million overall single sales, 6 billion total global streams and a radio audience of more than 10 billion. Her highly anticipated debut album, “Expectations,” was released June 22 on Warner Bros. Records and features her newest chart climbing single, “I’m a Mess,” as well as Bebe’s lead single, the global #1 record breaking smash “Meant To Be” with Florida Georgia Line, which has remained on Billboard’s ‘Hot Country Songs’ list for 50 straight weeks. The song also won Choice Country Song at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards and Best Collaboration at the 2018 MuchMusic Video Awards. Bebe, whom Billboard calls “one of the most daring artists of 2017,” burst onto the scene in 2013 when she penned the song “Monster,” which became a worldwide hit for Eminem and Rihanna, and went RIAA 6x platinum stateside. Since then, Bebe co-wrote and carried the instantly recognizable hook for the 3x platinum “Hey Mama,” by David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Afrojack, which was nominated for a Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Song. She also hit #1 both on the Billboard Pop and Rap charts with her platinum-selling smash single, “Me, Myself & I” with G-Eazy. Her single, “I Got You” has more than 244 million views, “No Broken Hearts,” featuring Nicki Minaj, has more than 241 million views; and she is featured on Martin Garrix’s single, “In The Name of Love,” which has amassed more than 332 million views. Bebe released her second EP, “All Your Fault: Part 1,” and the follow-up, “All Your Fault: Part 2,” last year to rave reviews.
See you at the Intrepid!
Featured image courtesy Sasha Samsonova.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.