This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each year at the US Open in New York City, Chase operates a lounge for all of its customers — you can get in if you have a bank account, loan or even a credit card, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Inside the Chase Lounge, you’ll find snacks, light refreshments and TVs streaming various US Open matches. The lounge is located just inside the East Gate of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Each Chase customer can make four reservations, broken up however you see fit — you can book four people for one session, four sessions for one person, and so on.
You do need to register for each session on this website in advance, though — and slots tend to go quickly, so be sure to book as soon as possible. As of this writing, the following visit slots are still up for grabs:
Note that since the lounge is on US Open grounds, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to an onsite event in order to gain access. The lounge is open from 10:30am until 4:00pm for day sessions, and 6:00pm until 8:30pm for evening sessions. If you don’t see your session listed above, the lounge is likely closed for a private event during that time.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards