Register Now For Access to Chase’s 2018 US Open Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each year at the US Open in New York City, Chase operates a lounge for all of its customers — you can get in if you have a bank account, loan or even a credit card, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Inside the Chase Lounge, you’ll find snacks, light refreshments and TVs streaming various US Open matches. The lounge is located just inside the East Gate of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Each Chase customer can make four reservations, broken up however you see fit — you can book four people for one session, four sessions for one person, and so on.
You do need to register for each session on this website in advance, though — and slots tend to go quickly, so be sure to book as soon as possible. As of this writing, the following visit slots are still up for grabs:
Note that since the lounge is on US Open grounds, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to an onsite event in order to gain access. The lounge is open from 10:30am until 4:00pm for day sessions, and 6:00pm until 8:30pm for evening sessions. If you don’t see your session listed above, the lounge is likely closed for a private event during that time.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.