This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each year at the US Open in New York City, Chase operates a lounge for all of its customers — you can get in if you have a bank account, loan or even a credit card, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Inside the Chase Lounge, you’ll find snacks, light refreshments and TVs streaming various US Open matches. The lounge is located just inside the East Gate of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Each Chase customer can make four reservations, broken up however you see fit — you can book four people for one session, four sessions for one person, and so on.
You do need to register for each session on this website in advance, though — and slots tend to go quickly, so be sure to book as soon as possible. As of this writing, the following visit slots are still up for grabs:
Note that since the lounge is on US Open grounds, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to an onsite event in order to gain access. The lounge is open from 10:30am until 4:00pm for day sessions, and 6:00pm until 8:30pm for evening sessions. If you don’t see your session listed above, the lounge is likely closed for a private event during that time.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that