Register Now For Access to Chase’s 2018 US Open Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each year at the US Open in New York City, Chase operates a lounge for all of its customers — you can get in if you have a bank account, loan or even a credit card, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Inside the Chase Lounge, you’ll find snacks, light refreshments and TVs streaming various US Open matches. The lounge is located just inside the East Gate of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Each Chase customer can make four reservations, broken up however you see fit — you can book four people for one session, four sessions for one person, and so on.
You do need to register for each session on this website in advance, though — and slots tend to go quickly, so be sure to book as soon as possible. As of this writing, the following visit slots are still up for grabs:
Note that since the lounge is on US Open grounds, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to an onsite event in order to gain access. The lounge is open from 10:30am until 4:00pm for day sessions, and 6:00pm until 8:30pm for evening sessions. If you don’t see your session listed above, the lounge is likely closed for a private event during that time.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees