This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each year at the US Open in New York City, Chase operates a lounge for all of its customers — you can get in if you have a bank account, loan or even a credit card, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
Inside the Chase Lounge, you’ll find snacks, light refreshments and TVs streaming various US Open matches. The lounge is located just inside the East Gate of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Each Chase customer can make four reservations, broken up however you see fit — you can book four people for one session, four sessions for one person, and so on.
You do need to register for each session on this website in advance, though — and slots tend to go quickly, so be sure to book as soon as possible. As of this writing, the following visit slots are still up for grabs:
Note that since the lounge is on US Open grounds, you’ll need to purchase a ticket to an onsite event in order to gain access. The lounge is open from 10:30am until 4:00pm for day sessions, and 6:00pm until 8:30pm for evening sessions. If you don’t see your session listed above, the lounge is likely closed for a private event during that time.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees