This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Not able to get that special someone their very own helicopter for Christmas? Well, we have the next best thing. BLADE, the upscale, on-demand helicopter service taking people from New York to the city’s summer playground in the Hamptons, has just released the new Unlimited pass, which means you can gift your loved ones (or let’s be honest, yourself) a whole summer’s worth of helicopter and seaplane flights between Manhattan and six Hamptons destinations.
Sure, hitting the beach on the weekends is nice, but this makes those mid-week trips back to the city for shrink appointments, dog grooming, job interviews, etc., as easy as opening a bottle of rose. You can even fly round-trip the same day. It’s the perfect way to maximize those precious summer days out east.
With BLADE Unlimited, you’ll get:
- An individual seat aboard unlimited flights between Manhattan BLADE lounges (BLADE Lounge West, BLADE Lounge East, BLADE Aqua Lounge, BLADE Lounge Downtown East Side) and the Hamptons (Quogue, Southampton, Sag Harbor, Shelter Island, East Hampton, and Montauk) any day of the week
- Round-trip travel that can be booked within the same day
- $100 off the purchase of a companion’s seat
- Interchangeable flights on seaplanes or Bell 407 helicopters
- A $795 credit applied every time you charter or choose to fly on a larger aircraft
If you’re down to the wire on holiday gift ideas, BLADE Unlimited’s got you covered. Order now and your pass will be hand-delivered for free anywhere in the New York City area in a ribboned gift box that includes two iconic sippy cups, two BLADE boarding pass slap bracelets, an almost unbendable metal swipe-to-fly BLADE Unlimited Card and a handwritten note.
The BLADE Unlimited pass is valid for flights between Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 and Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 and only one pass may be purchased per flier. Signing up will set you back $22,000, which although steep, is much less than the cost of flying round-trip on weekends for the summer.
It’s like having your own virtual helicopter at your disposal. Now the only thing left you have to worry about is which house you’re going to rent.
Feature image courtesy of BLADE
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards