The New BLADE Unlimited Pass Is Here to Save Your Holiday
Not able to get that special someone their very own helicopter for Christmas? Well, we have the next best thing. BLADE, the upscale, on-demand helicopter service taking people from New York to the city’s summer playground in the Hamptons, has just released the new Unlimited pass, which means you can gift your loved ones (or let's be honest, yourself) a whole summer's worth of helicopter and seaplane flights between Manhattan and six Hamptons destinations.
Sure, hitting the beach on the weekends is nice, but this makes those mid-week trips back to the city for shrink appointments, dog grooming, job interviews, etc., as easy as opening a bottle of rose. You can even fly round-trip the same day. It's the perfect way to maximize those precious summer days out east.
With BLADE Unlimited, you'll get:
- An individual seat aboard unlimited flights between Manhattan BLADE lounges (BLADE Lounge West, BLADE Lounge East, BLADE Aqua Lounge, BLADE Lounge Downtown East Side) and the Hamptons (Quogue, Southampton, Sag Harbor, Shelter Island, East Hampton, and Montauk) any day of the week
- Round-trip travel that can be booked within the same day
- $100 off the purchase of a companion's seat
- Interchangeable flights on seaplanes or Bell 407 helicopters
- A $795 credit applied every time you charter or choose to fly on a larger aircraft
If you're down to the wire on holiday gift ideas, BLADE Unlimited's got you covered. Order now and your pass will be hand-delivered for free anywhere in the New York City area in a ribboned gift box that includes two iconic sippy cups, two BLADE boarding pass slap bracelets, an almost unbendable metal swipe-to-fly BLADE Unlimited Card and a handwritten note.
The BLADE Unlimited pass is valid for flights between Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 and Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 and only one pass may be purchased per flier. Signing up will set you back $22,000, which although steep, is much less than the cost of flying round-trip on weekends for the summer.
It's like having your own virtual helicopter at your disposal. Now the only thing left you have to worry about is which house you're going to rent.