Attention AvGeeks: Mesa Airlines Rolls Out New Livery
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World Airline News is reporting that Phoenix-based Mesa Airlines, a regional carrier for American Airlines as well as United Airlines, has repainted two of its CRJ-900s in a new Mesa livery. Previously, these two Mesa aircraft had been painted in the American livery.
The freshly-painted planes have a simple design, with an all-white fuselage and a black tail showing the current Mesa Airlines logo. WAN is reporting that the two CRJs sporting this new livery are based at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and as you might have guessed fly mostly for American Airlines.
Unless you’re a frequent flyer, you might not be familiar with Mesa Airlines. Mesa was founded in 1980, has 133 aircraft operating as American Eagle and United Express. Mesa has a fleet of CRJs as well as Embraer aircraft that service American and United’s regional routes.
Now, Mesa will be showing off its own livery alongside the two main carriers for which it flies regional aircraft. So, AvgGeeks and planespotters keep any eye out at DFW for the new livery.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
The photo of Mesa Airline’s new livery was provided to TPG by AirlinersGallery.com. Photo by Brian Peters.
Featured photo by Aviation-images.com/UIG via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.