This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here’s your chance to win the trip of a lifetime while giving back at the same time — the best of both worlds. The first Prizeo campaign I hosted for my birthday was enormously successful, and I can’t thank you enough for your support. Now, I’ve partnered with Make-A-Wish and my friends at United Airlines to help give you the chance to win 1 million United MileagePlus and create the “Trip That Transforms,” booked by me.
For every donation of at least $10 through Prizeo, between now and November 30, 2018, you’ll be entered to win 1,000,000 United MileagePlus miles and the Trip That Transforms. But, the winning doesn’t stop there. If you’re selected as the lucky winner, you’ll also travel to New York City, where I’ll help you plan that ultimate trip for you and a guest. You’ll also get $2,000 in Airbnb vouchers and rental car service at your dream destination, provided by Avis. And don’t worry about airfare or accommodations in the Big Apple — I’ve got you covered.
Of course, the money you’re donating goes to an absolutely amazing cause. Make-A-Wish helps grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses. The organization grants an average of one wish every 17 minutes. Travel is one of Make-A-Wish’s largest expenses, and more than 77% of wishes involve travel. For a wish kid and his or her family, a wish trip is a much-needed escape from the reality of battling a critical illness.
All it takes is a $10 donation to Make a Wish to be entered to win. If you donate more, you’ll earn more chances to win, plus some great items like an exclusive campaign t-shirt. Oh, and there’s The Trip That Transforms grand prize. Check out the TPG Prizeo campaign for complete details on all the exciting prizes you could win just for donating to an amazing cause.
And, if you want to get thinking about all the ways to use those miles, here are the five best ways to redeem one million United MileagePlus miles:
- Book a first-class round-the-world trip for two, including Asiana’s A380 suites from the US to Korea, Asiana A380 business class to Bangkok, Thai 747 first class to Sydney, Air China business and first class to Paris via Beijing and Lufthansa first class to the US via Frankfurt, with 90,000 miles to spare.
- Fly a family of four round-trip from North America to Europe in Lufthansa first class, and still have 120,000 miles to spare.
- 12 round-trip tickets in lie-flat first class between the US mainland and Hawaii, with 40,000 miles left for another award.
- 8 round-trip business-class tickets between North America and South America, including Argentina and Brazil, with 40,000 miles leftover.
- 80 one-way economy flights between any cities within the United States.
Together, we can help make more life-changing wishes come true. All it takes is a $10 minimum donation to be entered to win — and help Make-A-Wish to provide — the Trip That Transforms.
The United Explorer card recently got some enhancements like 2 miles per dollar spent at restaurants and on hotel stays and a $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check Fee credit. The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
- Limited time offer! Earn up to 65,000 Bonus Miles.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants and on hotel stays
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Check your first bag for free (a savings of up to $120 per roundtrip) when you use your Card to purchase your ticket
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club℠ with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases