Lyft’s Making It a Little Easier to Get to Live Events
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Concerts are supposed to be a relaxing and fun experience, but traveling to them can sometimes be the opposite of just that. Getting dropped off on the wrong side of a giant stadium could mean a whole lot of walking until you get to your seat.
Lyft will integrate information from SeatGeek into its own app — allowing riders to enter detailed information about their destination so they can be dropped off at the sport or concert venue’s entrance that’s closest to their seat.
And if you select to take a ride directly from the SeatGeek app, your ticket information will be automatically synced with Lyft to ensure you’re dropped off as close as possible to your seat.
The feature seems to function similarly to how you can choose what terminal and airline you’re getting dropped off at the airport.
The first location where this feature will be available is Portland, Oregon, at Providence Park — home to the Portland Timbers soccer team. Images provided by Lyft show four drop off locations corresponding to four of the venue’s gates.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.