La Compagnie’s All-Business A321neo: Unlimited Viasat Wi-Fi, B/E Aerospace Diamond Lie-Flats
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A year ago, La Compagnie revealed that it would be ordering a pair of Airbus A321neo aircraft to shuttle passengers between Paris (ORY) and Newark (EWR) in comfort. Now, the all-business-class airline is shedding more light on how those planes will be outfitted. With operations scheduled to begin in April 2019, the carrier is detailing what to expect if you choose its product over mileage-earning competitors.
La Compagnie seems quite proud that it’ll become the first French airline to operate the A321neo. Inside, you’ll find 76 lie-flat B/E Aerospace Diamond seats in a 2-2 configuration. On the entertainment front, Zodiac Inflight Innovations will supply a Rave system with a 15.7” touchscreen. Noise-cancelling headsets are also included, though the airline stopped short of calling out a brand or model.
We’ve also learned that unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi will be included courtesy of Viasat. In fact, La Compagnie asserts that the in-flight internet experience will “rival connectivity standards on the ground.”
Pricing and scheduling details have not yet been announced.
Featured rendering of Airbus A321neo courtesy of La Compagnie.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.