La Compagnie’s All-Business A321neo: Unlimited Viasat Wi-Fi, B/E Aerospace Diamond Lie-Flats
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A year ago, La Compagnie revealed that it would be ordering a pair of Airbus A321neo aircraft to shuttle passengers between Paris (ORY) and Newark (EWR) in comfort. Now, the all-business-class airline is shedding more light on how those planes will be outfitted. With operations scheduled to begin in April 2019, the carrier is detailing what to expect if you choose its product over mileage-earning competitors.
La Compagnie seems quite proud that it’ll become the first French airline to operate the A321neo. Inside, you’ll find 76 lie-flat B/E Aerospace Diamond seats in a 2-2 configuration. On the entertainment front, Zodiac Inflight Innovations will supply a Rave system with a 15.7” touchscreen. Noise-cancelling headsets are also included, though the airline stopped short of calling out a brand or model.
We’ve also learned that unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi will be included courtesy of Viasat. In fact, La Compagnie asserts that the in-flight internet experience will “rival connectivity standards on the ground.”
Pricing and scheduling details have not yet been announced.
Featured rendering of Airbus A321neo courtesy of La Compagnie.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees