This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A year ago, La Compagnie revealed that it would be ordering a pair of Airbus A321neo aircraft to shuttle passengers between Paris (ORY) and Newark (EWR) in comfort. Now, the all-business-class airline is shedding more light on how those planes will be outfitted. With operations scheduled to begin in April 2019, the carrier is detailing what to expect if you choose its product over mileage-earning competitors.
La Compagnie seems quite proud that it’ll become the first French airline to operate the A321neo. Inside, you’ll find 76 lie-flat B/E Aerospace Diamond seats in a 2-2 configuration. On the entertainment front, Zodiac Inflight Innovations will supply a Rave system with a 15.7” touchscreen. Noise-cancelling headsets are also included, though the airline stopped short of calling out a brand or model.
We’ve also learned that unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi will be included courtesy of Viasat. In fact, La Compagnie asserts that the in-flight internet experience will “rival connectivity standards on the ground.”
Pricing and scheduling details have not yet been announced.
Featured rendering of Airbus A321neo courtesy of La Compagnie.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees