La Compagnie’s All-Business A321neo: Unlimited Viasat Wi-Fi, B/E Aerospace Diamond Lie-Flats
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A year ago, La Compagnie revealed that it would be ordering a pair of Airbus A321neo aircraft to shuttle passengers between Paris (ORY) and Newark (EWR) in comfort. Now, the all-business-class airline is shedding more light on how those planes will be outfitted. With operations scheduled to begin in April 2019, the carrier is detailing what to expect if you choose its product over mileage-earning competitors.
La Compagnie seems quite proud that it’ll become the first French airline to operate the A321neo. Inside, you’ll find 76 lie-flat B/E Aerospace Diamond seats in a 2-2 configuration. On the entertainment front, Zodiac Inflight Innovations will supply a Rave system with a 15.7” touchscreen. Noise-cancelling headsets are also included, though the airline stopped short of calling out a brand or model.
We’ve also learned that unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi will be included courtesy of Viasat. In fact, La Compagnie asserts that the in-flight internet experience will “rival connectivity standards on the ground.”
Pricing and scheduling details have not yet been announced.
Featured rendering of Airbus A321neo courtesy of La Compagnie.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees