JetBlue’s Partnership With Lyft Is Ending Next Month
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue flyers will no longer earn TrueBlue points on Lyft rides to the airport when the partnership ends on Sept. 9, the airline announced in an email.
“We realize that being able to earn TrueBlue points on airport rides (and linking your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts) has been a convenient perk. Stay tuned as we look to roll out new ones in the future,” the airline said in a statement.
The partnership between the airline and the rideshare app is coming to a close after three years, during which travelers could receive 30 TrueBlue points on airport rides for up to 40 one-way trips, earning a maximum of 1,200 points a year.
Even though JetBlue’s deal is ending, frequent fliers hoping to double-dip rewards through Lyft have other options. Delta offers riders one SkyMile per dollar for every eligible ride taken through the app, while rides to and from the airport reward two miles per dollar. Hilton Honors members can also receive points for their Lyft rides.
Users still have exactly one month before the JetBlue and Lyft partnership expires, so try to take advantage of this deal before it disappears. If you haven’t already linked your accounts, find out how to do so here. And eligible new users could earn 750 TrueBlue points (worth $9.75 based on TPG’s most recent valuations) or $15 off just by taking their first ride.
Featured photo by Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.