JetBlue’s Partnership With Lyft Is Ending Next Month
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue flyers will no longer earn TrueBlue points on Lyft rides to the airport when the partnership ends on Sept. 9, the airline announced in an email.
“We realize that being able to earn TrueBlue points on airport rides (and linking your TrueBlue and Lyft accounts) has been a convenient perk. Stay tuned as we look to roll out new ones in the future,” the airline said in a statement.
The partnership between the airline and the rideshare app is coming to a close after three years, during which travelers could receive 30 TrueBlue points on airport rides for up to 40 one-way trips, earning a maximum of 1,200 points a year.
Even though JetBlue’s deal is ending, frequent fliers hoping to double-dip rewards through Lyft have other options. Delta offers riders one SkyMile per dollar for every eligible ride taken through the app, while rides to and from the airport reward two miles per dollar. Hilton Honors members can also receive points for their Lyft rides.
Users still have exactly one month before the JetBlue and Lyft partnership expires, so try to take advantage of this deal before it disappears. If you haven’t already linked your accounts, find out how to do so here. And eligible new users could earn 750 TrueBlue points (worth $9.75 based on TPG’s most recent valuations) or $15 off just by taking their first ride.
Featured photo by Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees