This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue offers just one elite status to its TrueBlue members, Mosaic. Mosaic status gives members perks like extra bonus points on flights, two free checked bags and complimentary alcoholic beverages.
The carrier just sent out an email notifying Mosaic members of an easier way to use its 24-hour change policy that allows flyers to switch their flights within 24 hours of departure for free.
Instead of having to call into customer service, Mosaics can now make those flight changes online or in the JetBlue app. That will save travelers a whole of time when modifying their itineraries.
The same rules still apply to changes including that the cities must stay the same and the new flight has to be on the same day as the old flight. JetBlue also waives change and cancellation fees for Mosaic members. JetBlue flyers who aren’t Mosaics can make also make same-day online changes for $75.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards