12 Beautiful Infinity Pools Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The only thing better than an uninterrupted view? A continuous panorama enjoyed from an infinity-edge pool. From urban properties in the American south to remote Mediterranean resorts, we scoured the globe for hotels that make a day at the pool worth flying for.
1. Dallas, Texas: The Joule
Not ideal for travelers with a fear of heights, the Joule in Dallas, Texas offers a cantilevered rooftop infinity pool that juts out beyond the building to overlook Main Street.
2. Honolulu, Hawaii: Sheraton Waikiki
Redeem your Starpoints for a stay at the Sheraton Waikiki, where the infinity pool blends seamlessly with the Pacific. This is one of the longest infinity pools in the nation, and it features partially-submerged lounge chairs. When you’re ready to dry off, the pool is also flanked with shaded lounge areas that share the same incredible view.
3. Montego Bay, Jamaica: Round Hill Hotel and Villas
Admire the sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean from the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. Here, a stretch of private beach is capped by a turquoise infinity pool that spills into a lower moat by way of a series of waterfalls. Splurge on a villa for access to a private pool, too.
4. Santorini, Greece: The Tsitouras Collection Hotel
An intimate property with only five suites and a single villa, The Tsitouras Collection Hotel in Santorini added a spectacular infinity pool in to its Maria Callas terrace in 2010. Swim here to enjoy views of the surrounding islands as well as the classic Greek architecture of the property.
5. Ennetbürgen, Switzerland: Hotel Villa Honegg
Deep in the Swiss Alps is the Hotel Villa Honegg, where the spa is equipped with an outdoor infinity pool heated just shy of 100 degrees. From here, swimmers can admire the surrounding snow-capped mountains. Travelers should note that though you do not have to be a hotel guest to attend the spa, daily admission is limited — so definitely reserve a spot in advance.
6. Kununurra, Australia: Lake Argyle Resort
Guests of both the Lake Argyle Resort as well as the caravan park in Kununurra can access this 115-foot infinity edge pool. From here, the view extends over the unmistakable rock formations that frame Lake Argyle.
7. Bali, Indonesia: Hanging Gardens Ubud
Hanging Gardens Ubud boasts an infinity pool that overlooks the jungle, complete with multi-tier upper and lower decks. Designed to invoke the sensation of floating above the rainforest canopy, guests can cool off underneath the cascades on a particularly humid day.
8. Singapore: The Marina Bay Sands
After testing the waters at The Joule, slip into the rooftop pool at The Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. Towering 57 stories above the city, hotel guests enjoy extraordinary views of Singapore while soaking in the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool. Afterward, stretch out on a poolside chaise or order a signature Wolfgang Puck cocktail from the adjacent bar.
9. Riviera Maya, Mexico: Fairmont Mayakoba
Two of the five pools at the Fairmont Mayakoba have infinity-edge designs, making it a great place to redeem LeClub AccorHotels points. One — an adults-only option — overlooks a lagoon, while the second boasts beach and ocean views.
10. Serengeti, Tanzania: Four Seasons Safari Lodge
The Four Seasons Safari Lodge in the Tanzania is equipped with an infinity pool that overlooks a popular Serengeti watering hole. If you’re lucky, you may be able to watch elephants cooling down while you do the same.
11. Turkey: Dionysos Village Hotel
Nestled into the rolling Turkish hills is the Dionysos Hotel, a coastal resort overlooking the Mediterranean sea. Enjoy the secluded property as well as the expansive view of Kumlubük Bay.
12. Maldives: Huvafen Fushi
Ocean views from the Maldives are never bad, but the Huvafen Fushi‘s infinity pool, illuminated with colorful underwater lights, adds a bit of extra drama. Enjoy both the watercolor pink sunsets and the shimmering starry nights from a corner of this pool, before retiring to your own private infinity pool at your personal bungalow.
Featured photo courtesy Hanging Gardens Ubud
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees