This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt’s looking to fill hotel rooms during the typically slower holiday season, just as the chain’s fall promotion is beginning to wind down.
As of today, Nov. 1, 2018, World of Hyatt members can save up to 20% at participating hotels, replacing the standard “Member Rate Advanced Purchase” of up to 15% off regular rates.
You should see the new promo rate when booking a stay with a check-out date between now and Feb. 28, 2019, as long as you’re searching at least seven days out. Although the rate will cover stays checking out through Feb. 28, you’ll need to book by Jan. 31 in order to take advantage.
Again, you’ll need to book at least seven days prior to check-in in order to qualify, and stays are fully prepaid and nonrefundable, so it makes sense to compare the discount to more flexible member and AAA rates before pulling the trigger.
Featured image of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees