This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt’s looking to fill hotel rooms during the typically slower holiday season, just as the chain’s fall promotion is beginning to wind down.
As of today, Nov. 1, 2018, World of Hyatt members can save up to 20% at participating hotels, replacing the standard “Member Rate Advanced Purchase” of up to 15% off regular rates.
You should see the new promo rate when booking a stay with a check-out date between now and Feb. 28, 2019, as long as you’re searching at least seven days out. Although the rate will cover stays checking out through Feb. 28, you’ll need to book by Jan. 31 in order to take advantage.
Again, you’ll need to book at least seven days prior to check-in in order to qualify, and stays are fully prepaid and nonrefundable, so it makes sense to compare the discount to more flexible member and AAA rates before pulling the trigger.
Featured image of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees