Highs and Lows of 2019 Air Travel, the Best Family Ski Resorts, Where to See the Northern Lights and More
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
These were 2019’s most heart-wrenching and heart-warming stories of air travel.
Leave it to TPG to pit the best St. Regis resorts against each other.
The Trendiest Places to See the Northern Lights Now
. . . So you can finally cross it off your bucket list.
Make good use of this chilly season with a family vacation to one of these ski resorts.
This has the potential to be a solid deal.
From smartphones to photography equipment, TPG tech-lover Zach Honig breaks down the must-have travel gadgets of the year.
Among other things, we foresee lots and lots of contactless payments.
There’s good news, and there’s the introduction of basic economy award redemptions.
We knew it was coming: Delta Sky Clubs are tightening up.
You can’t beat these magical dining experiences at Disney.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.