Gone Are the Days of the Original Google Flights Interface
When it comes to Google Flights, well, the times they are a-changin’.
When Google Flights introduced a new interface a couple months ago, it added a feature at the bottom of the page that, when clicked, allowed users to revert back to its original and, arguably, more intuitive interface. Now, that feature seems to have disappeared, forcing Google Flight lovers and travel enthusiasts with no option other than the most updated interface.
The absence of the “walking man” signifies a new era where users of Google Flights have no option other than using the current, most updated interface. Although its functionality is the same, some users have voiced distaste on the website’s new look. Google Flights still provides the cheapest availability of flights and also allows users to tailor searches for their exact parameters.
There is, however, still a way to access the old interface even without the button missing. Users can bookmark this link, and it will bring them to the original Google Flights interface. While it’s up for now, there’s a chance that access to the original interface might be coming to a close. For all those who were used to a less graphic-heavy interface, well, now might be the time to switch to Google’s updated flight search, like it or not.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees