This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to Google Flights, well, the times they are a-changin’.
When Google Flights introduced a new interface a couple months ago, it added a feature at the bottom of the page that, when clicked, allowed users to revert back to its original and, arguably, more intuitive interface. Now, that feature seems to have disappeared, forcing Google Flight lovers and travel enthusiasts with no option other than the most updated interface.
The absence of the “walking man” signifies a new era where users of Google Flights have no option other than using the current, most updated interface. Although its functionality is the same, some users have voiced distaste on the website’s new look. Google Flights still provides the cheapest availability of flights and also allows users to tailor searches for their exact parameters.
There is, however, still a way to access the old interface even without the button missing. Users can bookmark this link, and it will bring them to the original Google Flights interface. While it’s up for now, there’s a chance that access to the original interface might be coming to a close. For all those who were used to a less graphic-heavy interface, well, now might be the time to switch to Google’s updated flight search, like it or not.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees