Gone Are the Days of the Original Google Flights Interface
When it comes to Google Flights, well, the times they are a-changin’.
When Google Flights introduced a new interface a couple months ago, it added a feature at the bottom of the page that, when clicked, allowed users to revert back to its original and, arguably, more intuitive interface. Now, that feature seems to have disappeared, forcing Google Flight lovers and travel enthusiasts with no option other than the most updated interface.
The absence of the “walking man” signifies a new era where users of Google Flights have no option other than using the current, most updated interface. Although its functionality is the same, some users have voiced distaste on the website’s new look. Google Flights still provides the cheapest availability of flights and also allows users to tailor searches for their exact parameters.
There is, however, still a way to access the old interface even without the button missing. Users can bookmark this link, and it will bring them to the original Google Flights interface. While it’s up for now, there’s a chance that access to the original interface might be coming to a close. For all those who were used to a less graphic-heavy interface, well, now might be the time to switch to Google’s updated flight search, like it or not.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.