How to Get a Free Stay in Dubai and the Bahamas With Total Rewards Revamp
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Total Rewards, Caesars Entertainment’s loyalty program, is getting a makeover. Total Rewards announced it will be rebranding as Caesars Rewards in 2019. While not much is changing in the way you earn rewards, there is an exciting new benefit that’s being added.
The most noticeable change is that members will receive a new rewards card with the name of the new program and a refreshed design. New cards will be available on Feb. 1, 2019. While members are encouraged to pick up a new card on their next visit to a Caesars Rewards Center, Total Rewards cards will still work.
Not only will all benefits remain for Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars members, but members at each tier will also see additional redemptions options in 2019.
For example, members at each tier will now be able to receive “one free night in Las Vegas or Atlantic City for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2019, up to 7 nights.” Doctor of Credit notes that these nights will be in addition to the free nights you may already be able to book with Diamond or Seven Stars status.
In addition to the free nights in Vegas and AC, Diamond and Seven Stars members will receive two free nights each year at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai. Diamond members qualify to book at Caesars Resort Dubai and Seven Stars members qualify to book at Caesars Palace Dubai.
So why should you care about this change to an obscure rewards program? Because you can get two free trips through Caesars Rewards Diamond status, and it’s actually quite easy to achieve this status.
FoundersCard offers complimentary Diamond Status as one of its benefits. And as a Diamond member you can get a comped four-night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas every year. If you only have Platinum status, you can still get three free nights at Atlantis.
Alongside the Atlantis benefit, you’ll now enjoy the free two nights at Caesars Resort Dubai. That’s a total of six free nights just for being a Caesar Diamond! Comped stays at the Dubai location won’t be bookable until the name change in February.
FoundersCard currently offers TPG readers a special rate of $495 per year with the $95 initiation fee waived. It comes with a ton of other benefits like Hilton Gold Status, special discounts with select airlines and 30% off everything with Adidas.
When Wyndham Rewards partnered with Total Rewards in 2017, both programs began offering status matches to the other program. The Wyndham Rewards Visa Card, which carriers an annual fee of just $75, gives you automatic Platinum Elite status with Wyndham. Wyndham is also currently offering a generous status match and challenge. So, if you get Wyndham Platinum status through nights, signing up for the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card or though a status match, you can match to Caesars Platinum status and get a few free nights at Atlantis. Or, if you get Wyndham Diamond status through nights or a status match, you can match to Caesars Diamond and receive all its benefits, including the comped stay in Dubai.
Featured image of Caesars Bluewaters Dubai courtesy of Meraas.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.