How to Get a Free Stay in Dubai and the Bahamas With Total Rewards Revamp
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Total Rewards, Caesars Entertainment’s loyalty program, is getting a makeover. Total Rewards announced it will be rebranding as Caesars Rewards in 2019. While not much is changing in the way you earn rewards, there is an exciting new benefit that’s being added.
The most noticeable change is that members will receive a new rewards card with the name of the new program and a refreshed design. New cards will be available on Feb. 1, 2019. While members are encouraged to pick up a new card on their next visit to a Caesars Rewards Center, Total Rewards cards will still work.
Not only will all benefits remain for Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars members, but members at each tier will also see additional redemptions options in 2019.
For example, members at each tier will now be able to receive “one free night in Las Vegas or Atlantic City for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2019, up to 7 nights.” Doctor of Credit notes that these nights will be in addition to the free nights you may already be able to book with Diamond or Seven Stars status.
In addition to the free nights in Vegas and AC, Diamond and Seven Stars members will receive two free nights each year at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai. Diamond members qualify to book at Caesars Resort Dubai and Seven Stars members qualify to book at Caesars Palace Dubai.
So why should you care about this change to an obscure rewards program? Because you can get two free trips through Caesars Rewards Diamond status, and it’s actually quite easy to achieve this status.
FoundersCard offers complimentary Diamond Status as one of its benefits. And as a Diamond member you can get a comped four-night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas every year. If you only have Platinum status, you can still get three free nights at Atlantis.
Alongside the Atlantis benefit, you’ll now enjoy the free two nights at Caesars Resort Dubai. That’s a total of six free nights just for being a Caesar Diamond! Comped stays at the Dubai location won’t be bookable until the name change in February.
FoundersCard currently offers TPG readers a special rate of $495 per year with the $95 initiation fee waived. It comes with a ton of other benefits like Hilton Gold Status, special discounts with select airlines and 30% off everything with Adidas.
When Wyndham Rewards partnered with Total Rewards in 2017, both programs began offering status matches to the other program. The Wyndham Rewards Visa Card, which carriers an annual fee of just $75, gives you automatic Platinum Elite status with Wyndham. Wyndham is also currently offering a generous status match and challenge. So, if you get Wyndham Platinum status through nights, signing up for the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card or though a status match, you can match to Caesars Platinum status and get a few free nights at Atlantis. Or, if you get Wyndham Diamond status through nights or a status match, you can match to Caesars Diamond and receive all its benefits, including the comped stay in Dubai.
Featured image of Caesars Bluewaters Dubai courtesy of Meraas.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees