How to Get a Free Night at Rosewood Hotels This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When it comes to luxury hotel brands, Rosewood is one of the best, but since it’s not part of any major loyalty program, it can be hard to justify a pricey stay at one of their hotels.
That’s why we’re especially excited to learn that, when you book a two- or three-night stay at select Rosewood properties this summer, you’ll get an additional night free. Twenty-five of Rosewood’s 27 hotels are participating in the promotion, and some of them are brand new.
The brand’s flagship, the Rosewood Hong Kong, just opened in March with some of the largest rooms in the city, eight restaurants and bars and the first urban outpost of Asaya, the brand’s wellness concept. Rooms and suites in the 65-story tower boast fantastic views of the harbor and the skyline. Book three nights between now and Sept. 30 and you’ll get the fourth night free.
You could also be one of the first guests at the Rosewood Bangkok, which opened on March 31 in a 30-story high-rise towering over the central business and retail district with 159 luxurious rooms starring stunning city views, four restaurants and bars and a spa. Book three nights there and you’ll also get the fourth consecutive night free, as long as you travel between May 3 and Oct. 31. You could easily combine this offer with a stay at the Rosewood Phuket, which is offering the third consecutive night free when you book two nights, plus complimentary breakfast at the resort’s Red Sauce restaurant.
The Rosewood Miramar Beach in Montecito is another new hotel to consider. Located just 15 minutes away from Santa Barbara, the property was an instant hit when it opened in February as Montecito’s most anticipated beachfront hotel. Book two nights there between April 19 and Aug. 29 and you’ll get the third consecutive night free.
The Carlyle Hotel in New York is participating, too. That property is so iconic it was the subject of the recent documentary, “Always at the Carlyle,” which featured cameos by George Clooney, Anjelica Houston, the late Anthony Bourdain and a host of other celebrities.
At the legendary Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, you’ll have to spend more upfront to get the complimentary night. The historic property reopened in 2017 after a four-year renovation that brought it squarely into the present with an ultra-glamorous design, a see-and-be-seen bar and three restaurants. Book four nights between now and Dec. 30, and you’ll get the fifth night for free.
The best part? All of the participating hotels are also members of American Express’s Fine Hotels & Resorts program, which gives cardholders with The Platinum Card® from American Express, or Centurion-branded card, elite-like perks, including space-available upgrades, daily breakfast for two, guaranteed late check out and more.
Best of all, card members can now earn 5x Membership Rewards points on prepaid Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings or use Membership Rewards Pay With Points to cover all or part of a Fine Hotels & Resorts stay.
Either way you spin it, there’s no better time than now to book a Rosewood stay.
Featured photo of the pool at the Rosewood Miramar Beach courtesy of Rosewood.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees