Four Seasons’ $100k+ Round-The-World Trip on a 757 Is Back
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Back in 2014, Four Seasons partnered with TCS World Travel, a luxury tour operator, to create the Four Seasons Jet. The specially configured Boeing 757, leased from TAG Aviation and bearing the UK registration G-TCSX, has since been taking travelers on adventures around the world with stays in Four Seasons properties along the way.
Despite the high price tags, the trips have been extremely popular. A 2018 edition, “World of Adventures,” is already sold out and has garnered so much interest that Four Seasons has decided to offer it again in the fall of 2019 — with a double-occupancy price of $143,000 per person, or $157,300 if you’re traveling solo.
The 24-day round-the-world trip covers travel to eight countries: Japan, Indonesia (Bali), Seychelles, Rwanda, Morocco, Colombia, Ecuador and the US. Across four continents, participants will be introduced to a mix of activities like trekking through a bamboo forest, preparing a meal with a Michelin-starred chef and sunbathing on secluded beaches. As with other trips, included in the price are the hotel rooms, all meals and beverages, ground transportation, planned excursions and, of course, air travel aboard the Four Seasons Private Jet.
How’s the private jet you ask? While it’s not as decked out as Crystal Cruises’ $50,000-an-hour Crystal Skye, it’s not too shabby either. The single-cabin plane has seating for just 52, with 78-inch lie-flat seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration.
Onboard amenities include personal iPads, noise-cancelling Bose headphones and Mongolian cashmere blankets. Although there are never any overnight flights, linens and goose-down pillows are also available.
The in-flight team includes a Director of Guest Experience, concierge, executive chef and a physician. All cabin and flight crews are fully Four Seasons–trained.
“We are delivering an incredibly unique product and the demand from luxury travelers has been nothing short of remarkable, driving a record sellout in 2018, and the addition of another journey to our 2019 lineup,” said J. Allen Smith, president and CEO of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
TPG’s Director of Marketing & Communications, Becca Denenberg, recently visited the Four Seasons Marrakech, one of the hotels participants will be staying at, and described it as one of the most beautiful properties she’s stayed at. “My stay was memorable and as close to perfect as I’ve ever experienced,” she said. One can only imagine how the experience will be for the hotel’s ultra-VIP guests traveling as a part of the group.
Images courtesy of Four Seasons except where indicated.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees