Four Seasons’ $100k+ Round-The-World Trip on a 757 Is Back
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Back in 2014, Four Seasons partnered with TCS World Travel, a luxury tour operator, to create the Four Seasons Jet. The specially configured Boeing 757, leased from TAG Aviation and bearing the UK registration G-TCSX, has since been taking travelers on adventures around the world with stays in Four Seasons properties along the way.
Despite the high price tags, the trips have been extremely popular. A 2018 edition, “World of Adventures,” is already sold out and has garnered so much interest that Four Seasons has decided to offer it again in the fall of 2019 — with a double-occupancy price of $143,000 per person, or $157,300 if you’re traveling solo.
The 24-day round-the-world trip covers travel to eight countries: Japan, Indonesia (Bali), Seychelles, Rwanda, Morocco, Colombia, Ecuador and the US. Across four continents, participants will be introduced to a mix of activities like trekking through a bamboo forest, preparing a meal with a Michelin-starred chef and sunbathing on secluded beaches. As with other trips, included in the price are the hotel rooms, all meals and beverages, ground transportation, planned excursions and, of course, air travel aboard the Four Seasons Private Jet.
How’s the private jet you ask? While it’s not as decked out as Crystal Cruises’ $50,000-an-hour Crystal Skye, it’s not too shabby either. The single-cabin plane has seating for just 52, with 78-inch lie-flat seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration.
Onboard amenities include personal iPads, noise-cancelling Bose headphones and Mongolian cashmere blankets. Although there are never any overnight flights, linens and goose-down pillows are also available.
The in-flight team includes a Director of Guest Experience, concierge, executive chef and a physician. All cabin and flight crews are fully Four Seasons–trained.
“We are delivering an incredibly unique product and the demand from luxury travelers has been nothing short of remarkable, driving a record sellout in 2018, and the addition of another journey to our 2019 lineup,” said J. Allen Smith, president and CEO of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
TPG’s Director of Marketing & Communications, Becca Denenberg, recently visited the Four Seasons Marrakech, one of the hotels participants will be staying at, and described it as one of the most beautiful properties she’s stayed at. “My stay was memorable and as close to perfect as I’ve ever experienced,” she said. One can only imagine how the experience will be for the hotel’s ultra-VIP guests traveling as a part of the group.
Images courtesy of Four Seasons except where indicated.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.