Follow JetBlue’s Boston Bruins Plane as Stanley Cup Finals Begin
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This evening in Boston’s TD Garden, the Boston Bruins will host the St. Louis Blues as the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals begin. Meanwhile, Bear Force One will be traveling over 5,000 miles sporting the team’s logo and colors. JetBlue, which operates a massive hub in Boston and serves as the official airline of the Boston Bruins, introduced its first NHL-themed livery earlier this month.
The Airbus A320 was initially used to shuttle passengers from Boston Logan International Airport to Raleigh, where the team finished off the Carolina Hurricanes and secured their place in the finals. Today, as fans stream into Beantown to witness the beginning of a rematch of the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, AvGeeks can follow along as Bear Force One (tail number N632JB) jets from one city to the next.
The plane began its day in Boston, departing at 7:29am for an 1,121 mile trek to Orlando. It then turned right back around to Boston, pausing for an hour before venturing south once more to Savannah/Hilton Head Island. By the time it returns to Boston at 9:01pm, Game 1 of the series will be well underway.
Just prior to the last horn sounding, the aircraft will lift off for its last trip of the day — a 10:11pm departure to Santo Domingo.
You can keep an eye out on its future routes through FlightAware, but given that JetBlue doesn’t offer regularly scheduled service to St. Louis, Bruins fans will need to find another carrier to attend away games.
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees