This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Although AccorHotels finished fifth in TPG’s 2018 best hotel loyalty programs list, and the Fairmont brand was folded into the AccorHotels brand in July 2018, Accor is still relatively unknown by most US-based travelers. Accor is seemingly trying to change this by offering a daily-entry contest this month.
The grand prize is a trip for two to the Fairmont Orchid in Hawaii. The trip consists of round-trip economy air transportation for the winner and a guest from a major airport nearest to the winner’s home to Waikoloa, HI, and hotel accommodations for five nights at the Fairmont Orchid. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the trip is $4,250. In addition to the grand prize, there are 30 daily prizes that range in value from $500 gift cards to weekend getaways. The full list of prizes and their ARVs is available on the contest rules webpage.
Register for the contest at www.31thankyous.com. You’ll only need to provide your first name, last name, email and a password but be sure to also register for Le Club Accor if you aren’t a member since the contest is open to all Le Club Accor members that are legal residents of Canada, the 50 US states and DC.
Once you’ve registered for the contest, you’ll be logged in but you won’t have any entries. Click “Reveal Prize” on the current day and then click “Enter Now” to get one daily prize entry as well as one grand price entry. Then, remember to return to the contest website every day during December to enter for more daily prizes. Each time you enter to win a daily prize, you’ll also receive another entry for the grand prize. This contest is using East Coast time, so be sure to get your entry in before midnight Eastern each day.
There are a few ways to earn additional grand prize entries, but you can only earn additional entries once for each of the following:
- Enter three days in a row and earn three bonus grand prize entries. So instead of earning three entries in three days, you’ll earn six.
- Enter 10 days in a row and earn 10 extra grand prize entries. So instead of earning 10 entries in 10 days, you’ll earn 20.
- Enter all 30 days of the contest and earn 30 bonus grand prize entries. So instead of 30 entries, you’ll earn 60 entries. (Sadly, unless you happened to enter on Dec. 1, this is now impossible.)
- Earn one Grand Prize entry by sharing through the contest website on Facebook or Twitter or two entries by sharing on both.
If you’re considering registering multiple emails or using an automated process to enter daily, don’t. The terms and conditions specifically prohibit these and other gaming actions.
Featured image of the Fairmont San Francisco courtesy of Fairmont.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel