Dream Job Alert: You Can Tour the US While Eating Endless Amounts of Chocolate
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you thought touring the country in a giant wiener truck sounded like a fun job, you’re going to love this. An Amsterdam-based chocolate company, Tony’s Chocoloney, is hitting the US with a 10-city Chocotour this Spring. The company is on the hunt for chocolate aficionados willing to travel around the country on its over-the-top vehicle, dubbed the Chocotruck. The best part? This dream job includes all the chocolate you can eat!
Tony’s Chocoloney is looking to hire one Chocotruck Captain and two Choco Co-Pilots to lead the 3-month-long tour. The jobs come with a competitive salary and have the possibility of turning into a full-time position. The lucky winners will get to tour the country in the company’s Chocotruck, taking on responsibilities like stocking the truck with chocolate, managing the activations and snapping photos.
If endless chocolate wasn’t enough, other perks of the job include monthly massages, weekly yoga and accommodations.
The tour will kick off in Austin, Texas, for the SXSW festival. Additional cities on the tour include:
• Phoenix, AZ
• San Diego, CA
• Los Angeles, CA
• San Francisco, CA
• Berkeley, CA
• Eugene, OR
• Portland, OR
• Seattle, WA
• Chicago, IL
The Chocotruck team will spread “chocolately goodness” while educating consumers about inequalities in the cocoa industry. Tony’s Chocoloney hopes to shed light on the modern-day slavery and illegal child labor on cocoa farms in West Africa.
“Maybe I’m biased, but these are the best jobs ever. I mean… getting paid to go on a road trip in an epic Chocotruck with the goal of making the world a better place? Yes, please,” said Dena White, US Marketing Manager for Tony’s Chocolonely. “We’re very crazy about chocolate and we want to share the fun with choco fans across the country. But don’t be mistaken. We’re very serious about our mission. Everything we do is to achieve a single goal: to make all chocolate worldwide 100% slave free. The Chocotruck is our way of taking our mission on the road and sharing our story with as many new friends as we can.”
Candidates must be at least 21 years old and authorized to work in the US. Additional requirements include being able to lift up to 40 pounds and possessing a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees