Disney Club Level returns — but only at select resorts in 2021
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disney just released its plan for reopening the Disney Club Level room option this fall.
Disney Club Level is offered at select Disney resorts and offers some perks, heightened service and — most notably — access to the Club Level lounge at your resort. When Disney World first began its phased opening plans, Disney Club lounges remained closed. But thankfully, guests can start making reservations for Club Level rooms and suites on June 4, 2021, for stays at select resorts in the fall.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
As with most steps of Disney World’s reopening that dates back to last summer, not all of the Disney’s Club Levels will reopen at once. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa will be the first to open its Royal Palm Club on Sept. 16, 2021. And other resorts are set to follow throughout September and December.
Here’s a snapshot of the reopening dates released by Disney:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
FOR NO-COST ASSISTANCE WITH PLANNING AND BOOKING YOUR NEXT DISNEY VACATION, CHECK OUT TPG’S DISNEY BOOKING PARTNER, MOUSE COUNSELORS.
There will be changes implemented to promote social distancing measures, and you’ll be required to wear a face mask. Of course, September is a long time out, so policies could change between now and then based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Club Level lounges will still serve exclusive food and drinks throughout the day, but keep in mind that some of the perks associated with Disney Club Level aren’t currently available. Previously, Club Level gave you access to three extra FastPass+ reservations for $50 per person, but FastPass isn’t currently available for any guests.
The price differential for a Club Level room from a similar room without club access varies pretty dramatically throughout the year based on demand, but you can usually expect to pay at least a couple hundred dollars more per night for Club Level.
That’s a Disney-level premium for convenience, but if you are able to regularly grab your family’s breakfast, drinks, snacks and even a light evening meal with desserts from the lounge, then you can make up some of the additional spendings with savings in other areas.
Feature image courtesy of Kent Phillips/Walt Disney World Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.