Delta One Suites now available on all of the carrier’s 777 flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week, United Airlines reached a major milestone, with its new(ish) Polaris business-class seats now available on 100 wide-body planes. As it turns out, Delta’s celebrating a similar accomplishment — all of the carrier’s Boeing 777s now sport the airline’s Delta One Suites, complete with a sliding door at every seat.
Now, business-class passengers traveling on Delta’s 10 777-200LRs or eight 777-200ERs won’t have to wonder about what they’ll find onboard — just like on the Airbus A350 and A330-900neo, the carrier’s entire 777 fleet offers a consistent onboard experience, with a total of 28 closed-door suites, 48 Premium Select recliners, 90 seats in Comfort+ and 122 in coach, with the latter two products arranged in a spacious 3-3-3 configuration.
Delta’s 777s can be found flying around the world, and have recently operated a number of domestic and international flights.
From Atlanta (ATL):
- Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
From Los Angeles (LAX):
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Sydney, Australia (SYD)
- Tokyo, Japan (HND)
From Minneapolis (MSP):
- Tokyo, Japan (HND)
From New York (JFK):
- Mumbai, India (BOM)
While all of the airline’s 777s flying passengers today sport the new products, Delta does have one 777-200LR still undergoing the retrofit process — N709DN. That particular aircraft is expected to return to service soon. For more on what to expect up front, see our ultimate guide to Delta One Suites.
Featured photo by Nick Ellis/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees