Delta One Suites now available on all of the carrier’s 777 flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week, United Airlines reached a major milestone, with its new(ish) Polaris business-class seats now available on 100 wide-body planes. As it turns out, Delta’s celebrating a similar accomplishment — all of the carrier’s Boeing 777s now sport the airline’s Delta One Suites, complete with a sliding door at every seat.
Now, business-class passengers traveling on Delta’s 10 777-200LRs or eight 777-200ERs won’t have to wonder about what they’ll find onboard — just like on the Airbus A350 and A330-900neo, the carrier’s entire 777 fleet offers a consistent onboard experience, with a total of 28 closed-door suites, 48 Premium Select recliners, 90 seats in Comfort+ and 122 in coach, with the latter two products arranged in a spacious 3-3-3 configuration.
Delta’s 777s can be found flying around the world, and have recently operated a number of domestic and international flights.
From Atlanta (ATL):
- Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
From Los Angeles (LAX):
- Paris, France (CDG)
- Sydney, Australia (SYD)
- Tokyo, Japan (HND)
From Minneapolis (MSP):
- Tokyo, Japan (HND)
From New York (JFK):
- Mumbai, India (BOM)
While all of the airline’s 777s flying passengers today sport the new products, Delta does have one 777-200LR still undergoing the retrofit process — N709DN. That particular aircraft is expected to return to service soon. For more on what to expect up front, see our ultimate guide to Delta One Suites.
Featured photo by Nick Ellis/The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.