This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Since launching Delta One Suites in November 2017, Delta has been busy adding new Airbus A350 routes featuring what is likely the best business class cabin on a US airline. More recently, Delta began retrofitting its newest business class hard product on its 18 Boeing 777s, with the first retrofit 777 entering service in early July. Naturally, TPG was onboard to review the 777 version of the Delta One Suites.
With an increasing number of Delta One Suite aircraft in the skies, there have been so many new route announcements and updates that it’s been hard to keep track. So, we’ve compiled a full list of the routes — including a new one that was just unveiled Sunday. Here are the 14 routes now on sale, and one that was recently announced but isn’t yet on sale:
A350 routes and flight dates:
- Detroit (DTW)-Tokyo Narita (NRT) — since October 30, 2017
- Detroit (DTW)-Seoul (ICN) — since November 18, 2017
- Detroit (DTW)-Beijing (PEK) — since January 17, 2018
- Detroit (DTW)-Amsterdam (AMS) — since March 2018
- Atlanta (ATL)-Seoul (ICN) — since March 24, 2018
- Detroit (DTW)-Shanghai (PVG) — since April 19, 2018
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Shanghai (PVG) — since July 2, 2018
- Seattle (SEA)-Tokyo Narita (NRT) — starting March 1, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Tokyo Haneda (HND) — starting March 31, 2019
777 routes and flight dates:
- Minneapolis (MSP)-Tokyo Haneda (HND) — starting November 16, 2018
- Atlanta (ATL)-Paris (CDG) — from December 13, 2018 to March 29, 2019
- Minneapolis (MSP)-Paris (CDG) — from December 13, 2018 to March 30, 2019
- Atlanta (ATL)-Tokyo Narita (NRT) — starting March 1, 2019
- Minneapolis (MSP)-Seoul (ICN) — starting April 1, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Sydney (SYD) — starting April 19, 2019
And here are those routes visualized:
Per RoutesOnline, Delta loaded a new retrofit Boeing 777 route into the its reservations system Sunday morning: Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) to Seoul Incheon (ICN), scheduled to start on April 1, 2019 on the following schedule:
- DL 171 — Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) 2:40pm Departure ⇒ Seoul (ICN) 5:20pm Arrival +1 day
- DL 170 — Seoul (ICN) 7:45pm Departure ⇒ Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) 5:55pm Arrival
Fares on the nonstop route are currently starting at $2,137 in economy, $2,571 in premium economy and $5,181 in Delta One Suites:
Of course, Delta has already priced in its typical Delta One Suites premium into the award pricing for this new route:
And unfortunately, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club won’t let you book award flights to Seoul (ICN). So, that excellent way to book Delta award flights for cheap isn’t an option on this new route.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
This card comes with several great perks for Delta flyers like a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year, first checked bag free, priority boarding and discounted Delta Sky Club access for you and up to 2 guests.
- Earn 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) and 35,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. In addition, earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.
- Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights; board early, stow your carry-on bag and settle sooner.
- Check your first bag free on Delta flights -that's a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four.
- $195 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees