Invite-only Delta 360 elite status extended through January 2022
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Following the extension of most elite tiers from Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, United and Southwest, members of certain “invite-only” tiers began to grow even more anxious when it comes to whether or not their program would extend their hard-earned perks.
Along with the extension of its published tiers, American Airlines confirmed that current Concierge Key members would have benefits extended through Jan. 31, 2022, but Delta and United stayed mum when it came to their Delta 360 and Global Services programs, respectively.
While United still has yet to offer its top customers a Global Services extension, Delta has now confirmed that it will be giving elites more time to take advantage of their Delta 360 benefits, matching American’s Jan. 31, 2022, extension for Concierge Key. According to Delta, “There is no action required from members to receive the extension — benefits, vouchers and certificates will update in accounts in the coming weeks.”
As with American Concierge Key and United Global Services, members of Delta 360 typically spend a significant amount with the airline each year, and they’re awarded with special (and “secret”) perks, in return. While we don’t have any Delta 360 members on the team, readers have confirmed a number of benefits, including dedicated phone agents, gate-to-gate Porsche transfers, top upgrade priority and an annual gift.
For more on coronavirus-related status extensions, see:
- Delta becomes the first US airline to extend elite status
- How airline elite status extensions could backfire
- TPG’s guide to airline elite status during the outbreak
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.