Invite-only Delta 360 elite status extended through January 2022
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Following the extension of most elite tiers from Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, United and Southwest, members of certain “invite-only” tiers began to grow even more anxious when it comes to whether or not their program would extend their hard-earned perks.
Along with the extension of its published tiers, American Airlines confirmed that current Concierge Key members would have benefits extended through Jan. 31, 2022, but Delta and United stayed mum when it came to their Delta 360 and Global Services programs, respectively.
While United still has yet to offer its top customers a Global Services extension, Delta has now confirmed that it will be giving elites more time to take advantage of their Delta 360 benefits, matching American’s Jan. 31, 2022, extension for Concierge Key. According to Delta, “There is no action required from members to receive the extension — benefits, vouchers and certificates will update in accounts in the coming weeks.”
As with American Concierge Key and United Global Services, members of Delta 360 typically spend a significant amount with the airline each year, and they’re awarded with special (and “secret”) perks, in return. While we don’t have any Delta 360 members on the team, readers have confirmed a number of benefits, including dedicated phone agents, gate-to-gate Porsche transfers, top upgrade priority and an annual gift.
For more on coronavirus-related status extensions, see:
- Delta becomes the first US airline to extend elite status
- How airline elite status extensions could backfire
- TPG’s guide to airline elite status during the outbreak
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees