Invite-only Delta 360 elite status extended through January 2022
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Following the extension of most elite tiers from Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, United and Southwest, members of certain “invite-only” tiers began to grow even more anxious when it comes to whether or not their program would extend their hard-earned perks.
Along with the extension of its published tiers, American Airlines confirmed that current Concierge Key members would have benefits extended through Jan. 31, 2022, but Delta and United stayed mum when it came to their Delta 360 and Global Services programs, respectively.
While United still has yet to offer its top customers a Global Services extension, Delta has now confirmed that it will be giving elites more time to take advantage of their Delta 360 benefits, matching American’s Jan. 31, 2022, extension for Concierge Key. According to Delta, “There is no action required from members to receive the extension — benefits, vouchers and certificates will update in accounts in the coming weeks.”
As with American Concierge Key and United Global Services, members of Delta 360 typically spend a significant amount with the airline each year, and they’re awarded with special (and “secret”) perks, in return. While we don’t have any Delta 360 members on the team, readers have confirmed a number of benefits, including dedicated phone agents, gate-to-gate Porsche transfers, top upgrade priority and an annual gift.
For more on coronavirus-related status extensions, see:
- Delta becomes the first US airline to extend elite status
- How airline elite status extensions could backfire
- TPG’s guide to airline elite status during the outbreak
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.