Reminder: How to get $10 per eligible Chase card in monthly food and alcohol delivery credits
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re an avid reader of TPG, you know that credit cards can provide outsized value beyond just earning and redeeming points.
In fact, many banks create and maintain partnerships with other companies that fall outside their traditional wheelhouse. Over the last two years, these partnerships helped provide ancillary value for cardholders, whether it’s through monthly statement credits or discounts.
For instance, American Express has a mile-long list of partners on its premium cards, such as Uber and Equinox. Chase is another major issuer with these similar relationships, including DoorDash, Peloton, and Lyft.
Last year, Chase introduced a partnership with Gopuff, a delivery service that can bring you groceries, home essentials and more to your door. Eligible Chase credit cardholders continue to get up to $10 in statement credits on Gopuff purchases each month.
What’s neat about this promotion is that you can get multiple statement credits if you carry several Chase credit cards … meaning that you could potentially get hundreds of dollars in value from this offer alone.
If you’re feeling the crunch of sky-high inflation and are hoping to snag some essentials at a discount, here’s everything you need to know about Chase and Gopuff’s partnership.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
To access this promotion, visit gopuff.com or shop through the Gopuff mobile application. There’s no enrollment for this benefit — all you’ll need to do is pay with your eligible Chase credit card at checkout to receive a $10 statement credit each month. That’s a potential value of $120 per year on each eligible card in your wallet.
You’ll have until Dec. 31, 2023 to take advantage of this full offer for hundreds of dollars in monthly statement credits.
You can also save even more with outside promotions to get an extra $10 off each of your next three orders (must be used within 60 days), which are stackable with the Chase credit.
What is Gopuff?
Need something in a jiffy? Gopuff delivers snacks, groceries, home essentials, alcohol (in some markets) and more right to your door.
Unlike Instacart Express or other grocery delivery services, there’s no membership or subscription fee you have to pay each month. Every Gopuff order you place comes with a $2.95 flat delivery fee, no matter how large the order is.
Note there’s also a $10 order minimum.
Gopuff currently services more than 1,000 cities, and you can check out if there’s a facility near you here. Depending on where you live, Gopuff operates 24/7 and late-night everywhere else.
Nationwide, Gopuff is piloting an on-demand service — meaning you can get your order in 30 minutes (or less). As a New York City resident, I’ve been able to use Gopuff on demand and have received my orders in record time — usually within 15 minutes.
Eligible Chase cards
The list of Chase cards that are eligible for this benefit is quite long — and even includes several no-annual-fee options:
- Chase Freedom cards:
- Chase Sapphire cards:
- Marriott Bonvoy credit cards, including these below:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards, including these below:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Employee Credit Card.*
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.*
- United Airlines credit cards, including these below:
- All IHG credit cards, including these below:
- All World of Hyatt credit cards, including these below:
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card.
- Aeroplan Credit Card.
- British Airways credit cards:
- British Airways Visa Signature Card.
- British Airways Visa Card.*
- Iberia Visa Signature Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Card.*
- J.P. Morgan Reserve Card.*
- Disney credit cards:
- Disney Premier Visa Card.*
- Disney Visa Card.*
- Slate Edge Credit Card.*
*The information for these cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
The more eligible Chase credit cards you carry, the more savings you can get. You’ll simply have to swap out your Chase-issued credit card for another one if you are placing multiple orders.
For example, I’m a cardholder of the Sapphire Preferred and Freedom Flex. In the past, I have placed two separate orders on Gopuff and received a $10 statement credit on each card.
Chase partnerships come and go. Others are updated and extended multiple times, such as the complimentary DoorDash DashPass benefit that debuted earlier in the pandemic but is now valid through 2024. This Gopuff benefit provides tremendous value because of its ease of use and stackable nature if you happen to carry more than one Chase credit card. The fact you don’t need to enroll in advance or sign up for any services that will automatically renew also improves this benefit.
Featured image by Chase and Gopuff.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees