First on TPG: You can now get everyday items delivered for free to select Hyatt Place hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Travel is stressful. But securing essential items that you left at home shouldn’t be.
At least that’s what Hyatt wants you to think if you’re staying at select Hyatt Place properties. Starting today, Hyatt is partnering with the delivery platform Gopuff to provide guests with a convenient option to purchase everyday items while on property.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
As a pilot program in four U.S. markets, guests staying at participating Hyatt Place properties can now experience fast (and free) delivery of thousands of curated items, all within 30 minutes with Gopuff’s local micro-fulfillment centers.
How it works
Select Hyatt Place guests can scan a Gopuff QR placed in rooms and common areas during their stay. Once registered as a Gopuff user, they will be able to shop across various product categories.
Thousands of items are available for purchase — including snacks and drinks, over-the-counter medications, home cleaning, and baby and pet products, perfect for those guests traveling with young children or furry friends.
Those staying at Hyatt Place pilot hotels in Nashville and Phoenix will also be able to have fresh meals delivered, which Hyatt says will include “pizza, breakfast sandwiches, café style coffee and matcha drinks and more.”
That tidbit is particularly interesting since back in late 2020, Hyatt overhauled the Hyatt Place brand’s free breakfast offering.
As part of this separate pilot program, Hyatt announced that guests at a “small number of Hyatt Place properties” would receive complimentary breakfast with their stay, but also have the opportunity to purchase other hot breakfast items and coffee drinks. Based on this pilot, Hyatt plans to evolve the Hyatt Place breakfast experience at U.S. hotels in 2022.
As part of the initiative, Gopuff customers will receive $10 off their first two orders. In addition, all guests can get free delivery at participating Hyatt Place hotels through Feb. 28, 2022.
Currently, there are 13 properties part of the pilot program.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop
Hyatt Place Chicago / Wicker Park
Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
Hyatt Place Phoenix/ Chandler-Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland
Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
As the lodging industry looks to reinvent itself during the course of the pandemic, we’ll continue to see new innovations.
This latest partnership between Hyatt and Gopuff means instant (or nearly instant) convenience with thousands of items at select Hyatt Place properties. Moreover, the collaboration will mean more touchless safety for hotel guests as the pandemic continues.
Featured photo courtesy of Hyatt Place Orlando.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees