This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the first time in herstory, TPG has sponsored an episode of this season of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. And if you’re a fan of the show you won’t want to miss it, henny. To get in on the action, stream Episode 3 of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 online on VH1 through your service provider, or tune in on January 4 at 7pm ET to catch the rerun.
Just in time for this season’s episode of Snatch Game (a fan favorite), your favorite all-stars (Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls, Trinity the Tuck, Valentina and Gia Gunn) will once again be doing their best and funniest celebrity impressions — all brought to you by The Points Guy, your online travel resource for rewards, miles and more.
Faced with a new Dating Game-inspired twist, the queens vie for the hearts of two eligible bachelors, Olympic medalist Gus Kenworthy and actor Keiynan Lonsdale. In this first-ever Snatch Game of Love, the queens must stay in character (think Caitlyn Jenner, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Wendy Williams and Tiffany Haddish) as they “bewitch, bother and bewilder” the celebrity “snatchelors.” The two winning Snatch Game of Love couples (no spoilers here) go home with “flights to the Pacific Ocean,” courtesy of TPG. Here’s hoping those flights are in first class on Cathay Pacific’s 777-300ER or on Air Tahiti Nui’s first 787-9 Dreamliner.
The two queens who actually win the maxi challenge, before going on to lip-sync for their legacy of course, win a set of Away luggage, including the Everywhere bag, plus airfare and a five-night stay at the Grand Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You better believe this episode is full of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, henny.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees