Catch the TPG-Sponsored Episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the first time in herstory, TPG has sponsored an episode of this season of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. And if you’re a fan of the show you won’t want to miss it, henny. To get in on the action, stream Episode 3 of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 online on VH1 through your service provider, or tune in on January 4 at 7pm ET to catch the rerun.
Just in time for this season’s episode of Snatch Game (a fan favorite), your favorite all-stars (Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls, Trinity the Tuck, Valentina and Gia Gunn) will once again be doing their best and funniest celebrity impressions — all brought to you by The Points Guy, your online travel resource for rewards, miles and more.
Faced with a new Dating Game-inspired twist, the queens vie for the hearts of two eligible bachelors, Olympic medalist Gus Kenworthy and actor Keiynan Lonsdale. In this first-ever Snatch Game of Love, the queens must stay in character (think Caitlyn Jenner, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Wendy Williams and Tiffany Haddish) as they “bewitch, bother and bewilder” the celebrity “snatchelors.” The two winning Snatch Game of Love couples (no spoilers here) go home with “flights to the Pacific Ocean,” courtesy of TPG. Here’s hoping those flights are in first class on Cathay Pacific’s 777-300ER or on Air Tahiti Nui’s first 787-9 Dreamliner.
The two queens who actually win the maxi challenge, before going on to lip-sync for their legacy of course, win a set of Away luggage, including the Everywhere bag, plus airfare and a five-night stay at the Grand Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You better believe this episode is full of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, henny.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.