This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the first time in herstory, TPG has sponsored an episode of this season of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. And if you’re a fan of the show you won’t want to miss it, henny. To get in on the action, stream Episode 3 of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 online on VH1 through your service provider, or tune in on January 4 at 7pm ET to catch the rerun.
Just in time for this season’s episode of Snatch Game (a fan favorite), your favorite all-stars (Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls, Trinity the Tuck, Valentina and Gia Gunn) will once again be doing their best and funniest celebrity impressions — all brought to you by The Points Guy, your online travel resource for rewards, miles and more.
Faced with a new Dating Game-inspired twist, the queens vie for the hearts of two eligible bachelors, Olympic medalist Gus Kenworthy and actor Keiynan Lonsdale. In this first-ever Snatch Game of Love, the queens must stay in character (think Caitlyn Jenner, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Wendy Williams and Tiffany Haddish) as they “bewitch, bother and bewilder” the celebrity “snatchelors.” The two winning Snatch Game of Love couples (no spoilers here) go home with “flights to the Pacific Ocean,” courtesy of TPG. Here’s hoping those flights are in first class on Cathay Pacific’s 777-300ER or on Air Tahiti Nui’s first 787-9 Dreamliner.
The two queens who actually win the maxi challenge, before going on to lip-sync for their legacy of course, win a set of Away luggage, including the Everywhere bag, plus airfare and a five-night stay at the Grand Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You better believe this episode is full of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, henny.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 70,000 Miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $980
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2x miles on AA purchases plus 2x miles at gas stations and at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers and car rental merchants. Get your first checked bag free.
- Designed for businesses
- For a limited time: Earn 70,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4,000 in purchases in first 4 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line*
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations*
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*