Catch the TPG-Sponsored Episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the first time in herstory, TPG has sponsored an episode of this season of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. And if you’re a fan of the show you won’t want to miss it, henny. To get in on the action, stream Episode 3 of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Season 4 online on VH1 through your service provider, or tune in on January 4 at 7pm ET to catch the rerun.
Just in time for this season’s episode of Snatch Game (a fan favorite), your favorite all-stars (Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls, Trinity the Tuck, Valentina and Gia Gunn) will once again be doing their best and funniest celebrity impressions — all brought to you by The Points Guy, your online travel resource for rewards, miles and more.
Faced with a new Dating Game-inspired twist, the queens vie for the hearts of two eligible bachelors, Olympic medalist Gus Kenworthy and actor Keiynan Lonsdale. In this first-ever Snatch Game of Love, the queens must stay in character (think Caitlyn Jenner, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Wendy Williams and Tiffany Haddish) as they “bewitch, bother and bewilder” the celebrity “snatchelors.” The two winning Snatch Game of Love couples (no spoilers here) go home with “flights to the Pacific Ocean,” courtesy of TPG. Here’s hoping those flights are in first class on Cathay Pacific’s 777-300ER or on Air Tahiti Nui’s first 787-9 Dreamliner.
The two queens who actually win the maxi challenge, before going on to lip-sync for their legacy of course, win a set of Away luggage, including the Everywhere bag, plus airfare and a five-night stay at the Grand Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You better believe this episode is full of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, henny.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees