How you can earn 10,000 Hilton Honors points by taking a short survey
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m always on the lookout for simple ways to boost my loyalty program account balances. Often this involves snagging a hefty welcome bonus on a new travel rewards credit card, while other times it’s utilizing bonus earning rates at select categories or merchants. I’ve been even more focused on this endeavor through the last 12 months, looking for any possible ways to earn points and miles ahead of travel’s full rebound coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
And today, Rene’s Points flags an earning opportunity with Hilton Honors of which I was unaware. Specifically, you can earn 10,000 Hilton Honors points simply by signing up for Guest Opinion Rewards and taking your first survey. After joining and taking just a few minutes to complete my first survey, I received an email confirming that I had qualified for the bonus.
Our most recent valuations peg 10,000 Hilton points at $60 — so not a bad haul for a Sunday morning!
Here’s how to utilize this earning opportunity yourself.
- Visit this page on Hilton Honors’ website.
- Click on Join Guest Opinion Rewards.
- Enter your information to create a new account, then click Next Step.
This should load the Guest Opinion Rewards dashboard, and from there, you can click on any of the links listed in the My Surveys section.
Bear in mind that you may not qualify for all of the surveys listed — so you may have to try a few before finding one that will work. I got lucky in that the wellness one I selected first only took a few minutes.
Remember too that Hilton Honors allows you to pool your points with up to 10 other members, so if you have other members of your pool that don’t belong to Guest Opinion Rewards, this could boost your shared balance even further.
Note that the 10,000-point offer is only valid for new accounts with Guest Opinion Rewards, and you’ll need to complete your first survey within three months of joining. In addition, it may take 4-6 weeks for the bonus points to arrive in your Hilton Honors account — so this won’t help if you’re hoping to put those points to use for a trip in the next future.
Nevertheless, I’m thrilled to snag these bonus points — and can’t wait to put them toward my next adventure.
Featured photo of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji by Katie Genter/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.