How you can earn 10,000 Hilton Honors points by taking a short survey
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m always on the lookout for simple ways to boost my loyalty program account balances. Often this involves snagging a hefty welcome bonus on a new travel rewards credit card, while other times it’s utilizing bonus earning rates at select categories or merchants. I’ve been even more focused on this endeavor through the last 12 months, looking for any possible ways to earn points and miles ahead of travel’s full rebound coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
And today, Rene’s Points flags an earning opportunity with Hilton Honors of which I was unaware. Specifically, you can earn 10,000 Hilton Honors points simply by signing up for Guest Opinion Rewards and taking your first survey. After joining and taking just a few minutes to complete my first survey, I received an email confirming that I had qualified for the bonus.
Our most recent valuations peg 10,000 Hilton points at $60 — so not a bad haul for a Sunday morning!
Here’s how to utilize this earning opportunity yourself.
- Visit this page on Hilton Honors’ website.
- Click on Join Guest Opinion Rewards.
- Enter your information to create a new account, then click Next Step.
This should load the Guest Opinion Rewards dashboard, and from there, you can click on any of the links listed in the My Surveys section.
Bear in mind that you may not qualify for all of the surveys listed — so you may have to try a few before finding one that will work. I got lucky in that the wellness one I selected first only took a few minutes.
Remember too that Hilton Honors allows you to pool your points with up to 10 other members, so if you have other members of your pool that don’t belong to Guest Opinion Rewards, this could boost your shared balance even further.
Note that the 10,000-point offer is only valid for new accounts with Guest Opinion Rewards, and you’ll need to complete your first survey within three months of joining. In addition, it may take 4-6 weeks for the bonus points to arrive in your Hilton Honors account — so this won’t help if you’re hoping to put those points to use for a trip in the next future.
Nevertheless, I’m thrilled to snag these bonus points — and can’t wait to put them toward my next adventure.
Featured photo of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji by Katie Genter/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees