Exploring the American Airlines ConciergeKey Website
Any frequent flyer of American Airlines is sure to know about its super elite top tier status known as ConciergeKey or has at least heard the term mentioned at the gate during boarding. The program is by invitation only and requirements for earning the status aren’t publicly stated by American, although there is evidence that spending upwards of $50,000 per year with the airline is a good starting point.
AA even has its own website for ConciergeKey. A visit to the site, which has a very clean and modern look, will walk you through the many benefits of ConciergeKey — although it won’t give you any details on how to get one of those elusive invites.
Visitors are asked to scroll down — for what feels like forever — as a video plays in the background showing AA’s newest aircraft, cabins and cozy passengers. As you scroll you will see the long list of impressive perks for CK holders, such as having a ConciergeKey representative proactively monitoring your travel for interruptions, plane-to-plane ramp transfers in a Cadillac for tight connections at hubs, and guaranteed seats in the main cabin on the next flight if you do in fact miss a connection or are delayed for more than three hours.
The perks are impressive but so is the reported spend to be considered — not guaranteed — for a slot in the super elite program. If you do happen to be lucky enough to be bestowed with one of the exclusive invites you will also be able to log into your AA account via this separate website.
Image courtesy of American Airlines.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.