Accor debuts the Emblems Collection, the brand’s first luxury hotel portfolio
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Accor has launched its newest portfolio of luxury boutique hotels known as the Emblems Collection, aiming to add 60 properties in world-class cities by 2030.
The first Emblems Collection hotel — Guiyang Art Centre Hotel in China’s Guizhou province — is set to open in December 2022. This flagship property will boast 64 suites, two ballrooms, a spa and fitness area and more.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
“The hotels we will feature in Emblems Collection are those sought out by travelers who appreciate high-end, boutique-style experiences, as well as by hoteliers who cherish the independent brands they’ve built while desiring the benefits that come with a global partner,” said Sébastien Bazin, Chairman & CEO of Accor.
With 5,200-plus properties worldwide in 110 countries (and growing), Accor is one of the world’s largest and diverse hospitality groups. The Emblems Collection aims to take boutique hotels to the next level by focusing on properties that offer state-of-the-art amenities, unique design and even public spaces.
As such, the properties in the Emblems Hotel Collection will fall into three categories:
- Emblems Collection Heritage: A portfolio of hotels representing the larger city or nation where the property is located, integrating historical and cultural elements.
- Emblems Collection Retreat: A wellness-first brand of resort properties located at beaches, mountains or countrysides.
- Emblems Collection Worldwide: A curation of design-focused hotels featuring art from local designers or residents of a given destination.
Accor has set its sights for Paris and Prague as the next focus cities for Emblems Collection Heritage or Emblems Collection Signature hotels, among other major cities like London, Doha, Seoul, New York, Santiago and beyond. Meanwhile, the Emblems Collection Retreat will capture desirable locations like Tuscany, Mykonos, Bali and Australia’s Gold Coast.
Similarly, the brand’s loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless, continues to grow. With more than 68 million members and 30-plus airline partnerships, this hotel brand tends to fly under the radar in the U.S., but may be worth taking a look at. Remember that you can even transfer your Capital One miles to ALL – Accor Live Limitless at a 2:1 ratio, so we’re excited to see how award travelers can earn and redeem their points for some of these aspirational properties in the coming years.
Featured photo by Ben Smithson for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees