You can get Global Entry upon arrival at these 64 airports
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information.
The Enrollment on Arrival service, which is rapidly expanding, may be the perfect alternative to long interview waits. The service allows you to complete your Global Entry interview as part of the immigration process when arriving at the airport after an international trip, so you don’t need to worry about scheduling it at a later date. When this service launched in 2017, it was available at just five airports, but that number has gone up considerably. Now, it’s available at these 64 airport locations throughout 26 states (plus 15 locations across six other countries), ensuring you expedite your Global Entry process while simultaneously clearing customs from an international trip.
- Alaska: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
- Alaska: Fairbanks International Airport (FAI)
- Arizona: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- California: Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- California: John Wayne International Airport (SNA) in Orange County, CA
- California: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- California: Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- California: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- California: San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- California: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- California: Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Colorado: Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Florida: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Florida: Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Florida: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Florida: Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- Florida: Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Georgia: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Hawaii: Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Illinois: Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
- Illinois: O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago
- Kentucky: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Louisiana: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Maryland: Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Massachusetts: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Michigan: Detroit Metropolitan International Airport (DTW)
- Minnesota: Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Missouri: Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- Missouri: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Nevada: McCarren International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas
- Nevada: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- New Jersey: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New York: Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- New York: John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (JFK)
- North Carolina: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- North Carolina: Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Ohio: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Ohio: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Oregon: Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Puerto Rico: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport San Juan (SJU)
- Texas: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Texas: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Texas: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Texas: San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- Texas: William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Utah: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Virginia: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Washington: Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Aruba: Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix in Oranjestad (AUA)
- Bahamas: Grand Bahamas International Airport in Freeport (FPO)
- Bahamas: Lynden Pindling Nassau International Airport (NAS)
- Bermuda: St. George’s, Bermuda International Airport (BDA)
- Canada: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Canada: Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- Canada: Halifax International Airport (YHZ)
- Canada: Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Canada: Ottawa International Airport (YOW)
- Canada: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Canada: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Canada: Winnipeg James Armstrong International Airport (YWG)
- Ireland: Dublin Airport (DUB)
- Ireland: Shannon Airport (SNN)
- UAE: Abu Dhabi-International Airport (AUH)
If you plan to take advantage of the Enrollment on Arrival service, follow the signs directing you to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers who can complete your Global Entry interview during your admissibility inspection. You won’t need any additional documents other than the requisite documents for international travel (usually, your passport). If you don’t see signs, just ask an airport employee or a CBP officer where to go. Interviews typically take between five and 15 minutes, and you should know by the end if you’ve been approved.
If your Global Entry membership is subsequently approved, your fingerprints will be collected, your photo will be taken and you’ll have your membership for five years.
When applying, remember that you can get a statement credit for Global Entry (which also gives you TSA PreCheck) for up to $100 through a number of different credit cards, including:
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card ($95 annual fee) — credit every four years
- United Explorer Card ($95 annual fee, waived the first year) — credit every four years
- New United Quest Card ($250 annual fee) — credit every four years
- IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card ($89 annual fee, waived for the first year) — credit every four years
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card ($95 annual fee) — credit every four years
- Chase Sapphire Reserve ($550 annual fee) — credit every four years
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® ($450 annual fee) — credit every five years
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express ($595 annual fee; See Rates & Fees) — credit every four years
- Citi Prestige® Card (increased fee of $495) — credit every five years
- The Platinum Card® from American Express ($695 annual fee; See Rates & Fees) — credit every four years
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Plus, The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express waives the fee even for additional cardholders. So, if you pay the $175 standard fee for three authorized users (See Rates & Fees) ($300 per authorized user for business cards; See Rates & Fees), they can all get rebates for their own Global Entry memberships.
For more key tips on getting Global Entry — like how to use the Global Entry kiosks, and how to update your Global Entry profile with a new passport number — read this post.
Additional reporting by Liz Hund.
Featured image by Brian Biros / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees