Deal alert: Phoenix, Sacramento, Seattle and Vegas to Hawaii from $227
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The spirit, sun and sand of Hawaii are calling. Relax on the beautiful beaches, explore the nature reserves on the islands and catch some waves. Delta Air Lines is offering deals from West Coast cities to Honolulu, Kahului, Kona and Lihue starting under $250 round trip.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
These deals, which were published on SecretFlying, are available for travel from April to May.
Airline: Delta Air Lines
Routes: LAS/PHX/SEA/SMF to KOA/LIH/HNL/OGG
How to book: Directly through airlines or Google Flights
Travel dates: April – May
The following deals are for basic economy seats on Delta, which include a standard seat and carry-on. A checked bag will cost $60 round-trip.
The cheapest flight we found was from Sacramento (SMF) to Lihue (LIH) for $227 round-trip, including a stop in Seattle (SEA) each way. According to Google Flights, this price is over $550 cheaper than usual for travel in May.
Travelers can go from Las Vegas (LAS) to Honolulu (HNL) costs $267 round trip. There is a layover in Los Angeles (LAX) on the departure flight and a stop in Salt Lake City (SLC) on the return flight.
Flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Kahului (OGG) are at $298 round trip with a stop in Los Angeles (LAX) each way.
You can book a nonstop flight from Seattle (SEA) to Honolulu (HNL) for $317 round trip.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Starting March 26, travel to Hawaii will be easier. Passengers on domestic flights will no longer be required to submit a negative COVID-19 test before flying or show proof of vaccination. As travel restrictions ease, jump on these deals to experience the beauty of Hawaii.
Featured Photo by Art Wager/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees