New York City to Nashville in first class for less than $360
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nashville is known for country music, honky-tonks and Tennessee whiskey. With a recent boom in tourism, Nashville is a must-visit American city for many.
This first-class deal allows travelers to fly in style from New York City to Nashville. For select dates from November 2022 through February 2023, you can fly for as low as $358 round-trip.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Scott’s Cheap Flights was the first to alert us to this deal. With Premium membership, you’ll pay $49 per year (with a 14-day free trial) and get alerted to deals of up to 90% off. Elite members pay $199 per year and also get access to premium economy, business, and first-class alerts.
Airlines: American Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
Routes: New York City to Nashville.
How to book: Search Google Flights and then book directly through the airline’s website.
Travel dates: November 2022 through February 2023, on select dates.
Book by: One to two days.
Even if you live within a few hours’ drive of John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), this is a deal worth taking advantage of. Whether you’re a strictly first-class flyer or have been waiting for an opportunity to try it out for the right price, this deal provides the opportunity to experience first class at nearly half of its usual cost.
For this article, we’ll take a look at an American flight from JFK to Nashville International Airport (BNA) which departs Dec. 3 and returns Dec. 10. It costs $358 round-trip:
First, we search Google Flights to make sure we’re booking a day that this deal applies to. There are a fair number of blackout dates.
Then you can proceed to the airline’s website and book your selected ticket.
This fare includes two free checked bags, a carry-on bag and a personal item. First-class fares on American also include priority lanes for check-in, security and boarding, as well as premium dining options and wider, more comfortable seats. First-class tickets also entitle you to no change fees and free seat selection.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases. The Platinum Card® from American Express earns 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year. Similarly, the Citi Premier® Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve earn 3 points per dollar on airfare, and the American Express® Gold Card earns 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card earns 2 points per dollar on travel. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
This is a great deal for New Yorkers looking to experience all that Nashville has to offer. For $358 you can get there and back in luxury, with ample baggage included.
The availability of this deal from November to February is also great because it will be cooler than the summer months, and crowds will be more sparse.
Book within the next day or two to make sure you can get this great first-class rate.
Featured photo by Nina Dietzel/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees