Deal alert: Save up to 25% on your next hotel stay with Kimpton’s Summer Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Use this deal to book stays at select hotels for a fraction of the usual price this summer. Find participating hotels in domestic destinations such as Miami and Nashville, as well as far-flung places like Tokyo and Paris.
All IHG One Rewards Members will receive up to 25% off of weekday bookings (Sunday to Thursday) and up to 20% off of weekend bookings for travel through September.
If you’re not a member yet, sign up for free to take advantage of this deal and start earning points.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Locations: Any of the 73 participating Kimpton hotels across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
How to book: Book online directly through the sale link.
Travel dates: June 21 through Sept. 30, subject to availability and blackout dates.
Book by: June 20.
Of the 81 hotels in the Kimpton portfolio, 73 hotels are participating in this deal, which gives you a lot of freedom to choose where to go.
When you use the link to book at participating hotels, the website will automatically apply the summer sale search criteria. Here are a few hotel options:
- Kimpton Brice Hotel in Savannah, Georgia.
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel in Nashville.
- Kimpton Vividora Hotel in Barcelona, Spain.
- Kimpton Aluna Resort Tulum in Tulum, Mexico.
- Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Kimpton Da An Hotel in Taipei, Taiwan.
To search this deal, browse the participating locations below and choose the hotel you want based on your travel dates and desired destination.
Once you’ve chosen the hotel and clicked the “Book Now” button, you’ll be prompted to input your dates at the top of the screen. Make sure your stay is within the promotion date range.
If your selected dates are available, the website will populate room options.
For example, you could book a stay in late June at the Kimpton Kitalay Samui in Koh Samui, Thailand, starting at $214 per night. Here, the one-bed option has a king bed, while the two-bed option has two twins. However, they have the same starting price.
If you come across an error message, play around with the dates to make sure the deal is applied and you’re not attempting to book blackout dates.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, use a card that earns bonus points on travel purchases, such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (5 points per dollar on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards and 2 points per dollar on all other travel purchases), the Citi Premier® Card (3 points per dollar on hotels) or the IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card (26 points per dollar on stays at IHG hotels and 5 points per dollar on travel, gas stations and restaurants).
If you want to travel sometime before the end of September and enjoy staying at Kimpton properties, book a hotel by June 20 to get discounted rates through the brand’s Summer Sale.
Kimpton hotel locations are extensive, so you’ll have plenty of options both in the U.S. and abroad. If you’re not an IHG One Rewards member, you can sign up now and take advantage of this deal and start racking up points.
Hotel deals are hard to come by this summer, so if you’re planning a trip, this could be the perfect opportunity to save some money.
Featured photo by Flashpop/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees