Book now and save up to 40% on your next Kimpton stay with this ‘secret sale’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Want to save big on your next Kimpton vacation? You’d better get to booking because the IHG brand is serving up two serious sales this month — and one’s about to end.
Kimpton’s “(Not So) Secret Sale,” available only to IHG Rewards members, gives travelers up to 40% off across Kimpton properties for travel between Oct. 15, 2021, and April 30. 2022, so long as it’s booked by Oct. 13.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Like any good sale, there’s some fine print: Only a limited number of discounted rooms are available at each property each night at participating hotels, additional taxes and fees apply, the discount can’t be combined with any other promotions, cancelation within three days of arrival results in a charge equal to one night and Kimpton can cancel reservations booked with erroneous room rates.
A quick search for a trip to the Kimpton: Aertson Hotel in Nashville for Feb. 7 through Feb. 10 (a Monday through Thursday) had the standard rate for a Deluxe 1 King Bed at $247.10 (or 48,000 points + $115). After applying the Secret Sale discount, that rate dropped to $173.40 (but still 48,000 points + $115 if paid with points.) A Corner Balcony 1 King Bed dropped from $349.70 to $245.40, saving members over $100 better spent on hot chicken.
Though the Secret Sale is wrapping up, Kimpton’s Annual Sale runs from Oct. 14 through Oct. 27, giving folks a few more weeks to plan a trip. The Annual Sale gives members 25% off the Advance Saver Rate for travel dates between Oct. 15, 2021, through April 30, 2022.
Most of the same terms and conditions apply to both sales, but the Annual Sale includes certain blackout dates, some hotels may require a minimum length of stay, advance booking requirements vary by hotel and cancelation within seven days of arrival results in a charge equal to one night.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: Kimpton is one of the most fun brands in the IHG portfolio. Members who take advantage of this sale can count on some of its tried and true perks, including free Wi-Fi, Raid the Bar credit for Elite Members, a hosted nightly wine hour, free morning coffee and tea, in-room yoga mats and complimentary bikes to explore the city.
Featured photo courtesy of Kimpton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees