Deal alert: Flights to Paris from under $500 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve had your head in the clouds, imagining yourself in France with croissant in hand before heading to the Louvre, then you might be in luck with this deal. American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and partner airlines are offering flights starting below $500 round-trip to Paris from major U.S. cities.
If you’re going to blow off your New Year’s resolutions of “Dry January” and healthier eating habits, you might as well do it in Paris.
The deal was reported by Thrifty Traveler Premium, which for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually will send notifications of cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals to your email. This deal is available for travel throughout this year except during the summer months.
Airlines: American, Delta and United (and airline partners).
Routes: ATL/DTW/EWR/JFK/IAH/LAX/MIA/ORD/SFO and others to CDG.
How to book: Directly through the airlines or through Google Flights.
Travel dates: February-April and October-December 2022.
Here are some of the departure cities included in this deal to Paris (CDG):
- Atlanta (ATL) — $572.
- Boston (BOS) — $572.
- Chicago (ORD) — $473.
- Dallas (DFW) — $522.
- Detroit (DTW) — $572.
- Houston (IAH) — $572.
- Los Angeles (LAX) — $563.
- Miami (MIA) — $522.
- Minneapolis (MSP) — $572.
- New York (JFK) — $498.
- Newark (EWR) — $495.
- Philadelphia (PHL) — $522.
- San Francisco (SFO) — $572.
- Seattle (SEA) — $571.
- Washington, D.C. (IAD) — $571.
The deals below are for basic economy seats, including one carry-on bag. Seat selection and a checked bag will cost extra.
One of the cheapest departure cities to fly from with this deal is Chicago (ORD). The flight we found is on Lufthansa, a United partner, in mid-April and costs $473 round-trip.
On the East Coast, there are various nonstop options. You can fly from Newark (EWR) to Paris (CDG) for $495 round-trip via United. There are flights available from New York (JFK) for $498 round-trip on Delta Air Lines and via Air France, a partner of Delta.
Travelers from Miami (MIA) will have to spend a little over $500 for a round-trip flight to Paris from February to April but it’s cheaper than flying in June, when tickets can cost $300 to $400 more. At the beginning of February, we found one deal for $522 round-trip on American Airlines.
On the West Coast, you can fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris for $563 round-trip at the beginning of March. The departure flight on American includes a stop in Detroit (DFW) and the return flight on Finnair, a partner of American, has one stop in Helsinki.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Vaccinated travelers who are boosted can fully enjoy Paris and all it offers. Be sure to stay updated on entry rules and travel requirements for France. Don’t miss out on this deal. All the French wine and cheese are within reach!
Featured photo by Sylvain Sonnet/Getty.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees