Deal alert: Flights to Paris from under $500 round-trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve had your head in the clouds, imagining yourself in France with croissant in hand before heading to the Louvre, then you might be in luck with this deal. American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and partner airlines are offering flights starting below $500 round-trip to Paris from major U.S. cities.
If you’re going to blow off your New Year’s resolutions of “Dry January” and healthier eating habits, you might as well do it in Paris.
The deal was reported by Thrifty Traveler Premium, which for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually will send notifications of cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals to your email. This deal is available for travel throughout this year except during the summer months.
Airlines: American, Delta and United (and airline partners).
Routes: ATL/DTW/EWR/JFK/IAH/LAX/MIA/ORD/SFO and others to CDG.
How to book: Directly through the airlines or through Google Flights.
Travel dates: February-April and October-December 2022.
Here are some of the departure cities included in this deal to Paris (CDG):
- Atlanta (ATL) — $572.
- Boston (BOS) — $572.
- Chicago (ORD) — $473.
- Dallas (DFW) — $522.
- Detroit (DTW) — $572.
- Houston (IAH) — $572.
- Los Angeles (LAX) — $563.
- Miami (MIA) — $522.
- Minneapolis (MSP) — $572.
- New York (JFK) — $498.
- Newark (EWR) — $495.
- Philadelphia (PHL) — $522.
- San Francisco (SFO) — $572.
- Seattle (SEA) — $571.
- Washington, D.C. (IAD) — $571.
The deals below are for basic economy seats, including one carry-on bag. Seat selection and a checked bag will cost extra.
One of the cheapest departure cities to fly from with this deal is Chicago (ORD). The flight we found is on Lufthansa, a United partner, in mid-April and costs $473 round-trip.
On the East Coast, there are various nonstop options. You can fly from Newark (EWR) to Paris (CDG) for $495 round-trip via United. There are flights available from New York (JFK) for $498 round-trip on Delta Air Lines and via Air France, a partner of Delta.
Travelers from Miami (MIA) will have to spend a little over $500 for a round-trip flight to Paris from February to April but it’s cheaper than flying in June, when tickets can cost $300 to $400 more. At the beginning of February, we found one deal for $522 round-trip on American Airlines.
On the West Coast, you can fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Paris for $563 round-trip at the beginning of March. The departure flight on American includes a stop in Detroit (DFW) and the return flight on Finnair, a partner of American, has one stop in Helsinki.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Vaccinated travelers who are boosted can fully enjoy Paris and all it offers. Be sure to stay updated on entry rules and travel requirements for France. Don’t miss out on this deal. All the French wine and cheese are within reach!
Featured photo by Sylvain Sonnet/Getty.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees