Deal alert: Visit Music Row with flights to Nashville under $150
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Party it up in Music City with cheap flights to Nashville. Delta has flights starting at $128 round-trip from major cities across the U.S. Whether you go for the concerts or Nashville hot chicken, this trip is sure to be a memorable one.
Routes: ATL/EWR/JFK/LGA/MIA/MSY/ORD to BNA
How to book: Directly through Delta Air Lines or through Google Flights
Travel dates: February – May and August – December
The fares below are for basic economy flights on Delta, which include a standard seat and carry-on. A checked bag and seat selection will cost extra.
Travelers on the East Coast can snag a cheap nonstop flight from New York (LGA) to Nashville (BNA) for $128 round-trip from the end of March to the beginning of April.
One of the shortest flights is a direct route from Atlanta (ATL) to Nashville (BNA) at $138 round-trip available from February to April.
If Chicagoans want to swap their deep-dish pizza for Nashville hot chicken, they can with these deals. Flights from Chicago (ORD) to Nashville (BNA) are widely available from February to April at $156 round-trip with a layover in Atlanta (ATL) each way.
Throughout February, you can fly from Miami (MIA) to Nashville (BNA) for $156 round-trip with a stop in Atlanta (ATL) each way.
Anyone traveling from The Big Easy to the home of country music will have to be flexible with dates to score this deal. There are limited discounted flights on Delta in February, March, April and May from New Orleans (MSY) to Nashville (BNA) at $156 round-trip.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Don’t miss out on the chance to visit Tennessee, where music legends like Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, Aretha Franklin, Hank Williams and Elvis Presley each once called home. The state’s capital, Nashville, is the place to be for any music nerd.
Featured image by Jon Hicks/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.