Marriott’s First Triple-Branded Property Opens in Nashville
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Marriott is known for providing travelers plenty of options with cobranded properties. The company currently offers almost 100 cobranded properties, and plans to add an additional 144 to that list. Now in Marriott’s latest move, it has opened its first triple-branded property in Nashville.
At the Nashville property, customers will have the option to choose from 209 AC Hotel rooms, 136 Residence Inn suites or 125 SpringHill Suites spots — all under a single roof.
Marriott says, “By combining AC Hotels, Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites, we’re delivering a hotel with enhanced guest experiences and elevated amenities across the three brands.” Guests will share six different food and beverage options, a roof-top pool as well as an indoor/outdoor pool, and more than 9,000 square feet of meeting space.
Marriott adds that, “Bringing these three differentiated brands together will help travelers find the perfect accommodation – whether they are in Nashville to explore the city’s famed honky tonks and exploding restaurant scene, complete a work assignment, attend a convention, or perhaps even accommodate a large group with different needs, such as a family reunion.”
The property is located within walking distance of the convention center (directly across the street), the Bridgestone Center, The Country Music Hall of Fame and the Nashville Music City Center.
If you’re ready to book your stay at the new hotel you obviously have some options:
AC Hotel: King rooms for weeknight stays start at $332 per night — the prepay option can get that down to $282 — and can reach well over $400 per night on the weekends. If you want to upgrade to a suite, you’re looking at a nightly rate of $500 or more.
SpringHill Suites: If you’re looking to upgrade to a suite you can snag one of the SpringHill offerings starting at $379.
Residence Inn: If the Residence Inn is more your style and you want to save a little money you can expect King suites to start at $349 per night.
All three properties cost the same if you are looking to book your stay with points. 35,000 points will get you your choice of the three options.
Of course if you decide to pay for your stay, doing so with one of the new Marriott Bonvoy Cards would certainly be the way to go. Both of the co-branded Amex cards — The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card and the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card are offering 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase, is offering 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. While all three cards will earn you 6x on each dollar spent on eligible Marriott purchases, find out which card is best for you by checking out our guide.
H/T: Successful Meetings
Featured Photo By Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees