Marriott’s First Triple-Branded Property Opens in Nashville
Marriott is known for providing travelers plenty of options with cobranded properties. The company currently offers almost 100 cobranded properties, and plans to add an additional 144 to that list. Now in Marriott’s latest move, it has opened its first triple-branded property in Nashville.
At the Nashville property, customers will have the option to choose from 209 AC Hotel rooms, 136 Residence Inn suites or 125 SpringHill Suites spots — all under a single roof.
Marriott says, “By combining AC Hotels, Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites, we’re delivering a hotel with enhanced guest experiences and elevated amenities across the three brands.” Guests will share six different food and beverage options, a roof-top pool as well as an indoor/outdoor pool, and more than 9,000 square feet of meeting space.
Marriott adds that, “Bringing these three differentiated brands together will help travelers find the perfect accommodation – whether they are in Nashville to explore the city’s famed honky tonks and exploding restaurant scene, complete a work assignment, attend a convention, or perhaps even accommodate a large group with different needs, such as a family reunion.”
The property is located within walking distance of the convention center (directly across the street), the Bridgestone Center, The Country Music Hall of Fame and the Nashville Music City Center.
If you’re ready to book your stay at the new hotel you obviously have some options:
AC Hotel: King rooms for weeknight stays start at $332 per night — the prepay option can get that down to $282 — and can reach well over $400 per night on the weekends. If you want to upgrade to a suite, you’re looking at a nightly rate of $500 or more.
SpringHill Suites: If you’re looking to upgrade to a suite you can snag one of the SpringHill offerings starting at $379.
Residence Inn: If the Residence Inn is more your style and you want to save a little money you can expect King suites to start at $349 per night.
All three properties cost the same if you are looking to book your stay with points. 35,000 points will get you your choice of the three options.
Of course if you decide to pay for your stay, doing so with one of the new Marriott Bonvoy Cards would certainly be the way to go. Both of the co-branded Amex cards — The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card and the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card are offering 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase, is also offering 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. While all three cards will earn you 6x on each dollar spent on eligible Marriott purchases, find out which card is best for you by checking out our guide.
H/T: Successful Meetings
Featured Photo By Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.