Save thousands on Hilton’s luxury properties: 25% off at Waldorf Astoria, Conrad and LXR hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning an upcoming trip and want to save big on luxury hotels, Hilton’s running an enticing promotion that can get you a free fourth night at participating Conrad, LXR and Waldorf Astoria hotels worldwide.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Rather than getting your fourth night free, this promotion is given as a discount of 25% off your entire stay — guaranteeing the hotel’s best available rate — translating into greater savings for you overall.
There’s no end date for this promotion yet, but you can take advantage of this deal for dates into 2022. So if you’re not quite ready to travel yet, you can book now and set yourself up for a sweet deal on your future aspirational trip. Let’s take a look at an example booking and see how much you could potentially save.
How to book
Once you find a property that you like, visit Hilton’s website and enter your desired dates. Then, hit the “Special Rates” section to enter the promotion code “PBBOG1”. In order for your booking to be eligible for this promotion, you must book minimum of four consecutive nights and a maximum of seven consecutive nights. You’ll have to book at least three days in advance.
Then, you’ll find the promo code will kick in, indicated by “LRM Extra Night” under the cost of $1,237 per night.
By searching without using the promo code, you can see that this same booking would cost $1,617 per night. That’s a savings of almost $400 per night.
By using this promo code, you’re looking at more than $2,000 in savings for this booking, or 25% off the original total.
What’s the catch?
Fortunately, this deal’s pretty straightforward, but let’s review the terms and conditions of this offer:
- You must book your stay at least three days in advance.
- Minimum stay of four consecutive nights, maximum stay of seven consecutive nights.
- Blackout dates, early departure fees and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and will vary by hotel.
- Room rates are based on single or double occupancy, unless otherwise stated.
- Does not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and potential resort fees.
- Not eligible for existing reservations or group bookings.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts or offers.
Remember, rather than getting a “fourth night free” in a traditional sense, you’ll enjoy 25% off the best available rates on your booking, which actually presents itself as a better deal.
If you have some big travel plans coming up, Hilton’s newest promotion can help you save 25% overall on your booking if you’re looking to stay in one of the brand’s luxury properties around the world. To book, you can either use Hilton’s website with the promo code “PBBOG1” or call the luxury help desk at 1-800-925-3673 and request the “LRM Extra Night” package.
Also keep in mind that cardholders of the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card or The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card get free night certificates if redeeming points for additional days.
The information for the Hilton Aspire Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured photo by Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees