Deal Alert: Fiji Airways 2-for-1 Sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Fiji Airways has launched a companion fare sale, where you can get two tickets for the price of one. If you were to buy two tickets, the total cost would be $1099 round-trip, or $550 per person. That’s a great price to a destination is often not discounted.
The deal is available from Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Honolulu (HNL) for nonstop flights to Nadi (NAN).
You’ll have to purchase tickets by Jan. 19 and travel dates are available from Jan. 21 through March 31. Discounted flight departures are only available on select days:
- To/From Los Angeles – flights departing Monday to Thursday
- To/From San Francisco – flights departing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- To/From Honolulu – flights departing Sunday
Unfortunately the sale is not available online, so you’ll have to book via phone — Fiji Airways is reachable at 1-800-227-4446.
And if you don’t want to shell out any cash, you can book Fiji Airways flights with American miles.
Airlines: Fiji Airways
Routes: LAX/HNL/SFO to NAN
Cost: $1099+ round-trip in economy for two passengers
Travel Dates: Jan. 21 to March 31
Purchase By: Jan. 19
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare on plus excellent trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image courtesy of Six Senses Resort Fiji.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.