This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Soon after announcing the construction of a new Sky Club in Austin (AUS), Delta Air Lines has now shared the details of another new Sky Club that will open at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in late 2018.
The new lounge will come in at 7,500 square feet and will be decked out in Southwestern landscape-inspired decor. It will be located near the airline’s gates in the new south concourse in Terminal 3.
Similar to the Sky Club that will be opening in Austin, the lounge’s design will not only feature artwork from regional artists, but will also serve locally inspired food. The lounge will offer a customizable food option in the form of Delta’s SkyBowl, which allows guests to create their own combinations of grains, veggies, and proteins to make their ideal meal.
The Sky Club will also offer a full-service bar featuring complimentary beer, wine and spirits as well as seasonal cocktails and other beverages for purchase. Of course, the brand-new lounge will offer Wi-Fi and plenty of comfortable seating with abundant power outlets — it will surely make working on the go much easier.
This new Sky Club is the latest in a series of lounge upgrades Delta has made with the goal of improving customer experience. In addition to the new lounges being built in AUS and PHX, Delta has renovated its Sky Clubs at Newark (EWR) and Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), expanded the Sky Club in Raleigh-Durham (RDU), and added flagship lounges in Atlanta (ATL) and Seattle (SEA).
All photos courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees