Delta Shares Details of New Sky Club In Phoenix
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Soon after announcing the construction of a new Sky Club in Austin (AUS), Delta Air Lines has now shared the details of another new Sky Club that will open at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in late 2018.
The new lounge will come in at 7,500 square feet and will be decked out in Southwestern landscape-inspired decor. It will be located near the airline’s gates in the new south concourse in Terminal 3.
Similar to the Sky Club that will be opening in Austin, the lounge’s design will not only feature artwork from regional artists, but will also serve locally inspired food. The lounge will offer a customizable food option in the form of Delta’s SkyBowl, which allows guests to create their own combinations of grains, veggies, and proteins to make their ideal meal.
The Sky Club will also offer a full-service bar featuring complimentary beer, wine and spirits as well as seasonal cocktails and other beverages for purchase. Of course, the brand-new lounge will offer Wi-Fi and plenty of comfortable seating with abundant power outlets — it will surely make working on the go much easier.
This new Sky Club is the latest in a series of lounge upgrades Delta has made with the goal of improving customer experience. In addition to the new lounges being built in AUS and PHX, Delta has renovated its Sky Clubs at Newark (EWR) and Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), expanded the Sky Club in Raleigh-Durham (RDU), and added flagship lounges in Atlanta (ATL) and Seattle (SEA).
All photos courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card®, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®. And if you fly, you can receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year after you select a qualifying airline and incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card® on one or more of the following: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. Plus Ups are excluded.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $189 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR® membership. CLEAR® is available at select airports and stadiums.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees