Earn 300 Starbucks Stars With Chase Pay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A new promotion from Starbucks is offering enough rewards points to cash in for two free drinks or food items.
All you have to do is make a single Starbucks purchase using Chase Pay by March 19, and you will earn 300 bonus Starbucks Stars. It takes about 125 stars to earn a free drink or food item, so this deal is enough for two items plus 50 stars to spare.
If you don’t have Chase Pay, you can download the app in the app store. Use your Chase credentials to log in to the Chase Pay app, and then you’ll see the Starbucks offer on the home page. You’ll then click “Activate this offer,” which will prompt you to sign in to your Starbucks account to complete registration. Then, you just have to use the app to make your Starbucks purchase. It’s as simple as that for a complimentary caffeine buzz.
Because who doesn’t love a free cup of joe?
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.