This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A new promotion from Starbucks is offering enough rewards points to cash in for two free drinks or food items.
All you have to do is make a single Starbucks purchase using Chase Pay by March 19, and you will earn 300 bonus Starbucks Stars. It takes about 125 stars to earn a free drink or food item, so this deal is enough for two items plus 50 stars to spare.
If you don’t have Chase Pay, you can download the app in the app store. Use your Chase credentials to log in to the Chase Pay app, and then you’ll see the Starbucks offer on the home page. You’ll then click “Activate this offer,” which will prompt you to sign in to your Starbucks account to complete registration. Then, you just have to use the app to make your Starbucks purchase. It’s as simple as that for a complimentary caffeine buzz.
Because who doesn’t love a free cup of joe?
H/T: One Mile at a Time
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards