This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin Atlantic has teamed up with luxury private rental brand, onefinestay, to bring the most exclusive retreat to London’s Heathrow Airport. Beginning yesterday, February 26, until March 4, passengers who are flying with Virgin Atlantic will have the chance to try and snag a night at this exclusive Manhattan-style loft at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at Heathrow.
The Heathrow Clubhouse is typically reserved for passengers flying in Business or First class cabins, but this offer is available to all passengers who are flying Virgin Atlantic during the week of the promotion. The lucky few who get the chance to spend the night at the clubhouse converted to a New York City style loft only have to pay $1. Passengers will be selected on a first come, first serve basis and will be pampered by the following services:
- A welcome from their personal butler
- Relaxing spa treatment
- A pre-dinner cocktail followed by a three-course meal and wine pairings
- Access to the cinema and rooftop terrace
- Breakfast in bed
- Refreshing shower and steam session followed by a spa treatment that includes a haircut, shave or facial
The luxury room will have views of the runway and control tower, and guests can watch planes take off and land from their bed. A Virgin spokesperson said the luxury bedroom is a way of gauging what customers would like to see at the Heathrow Clubhouse. Virgin will use the results for a strategy in the coming years to understand what customers want to get out of their flying experience.
This is the first partnership between Virgin Atlantic and onefinestay. The Virgin spokesperson said that the partnership has been extremely successful, and they are open to more future collaborations. Virgin carries 5.5 million passengers annually and was recently named of the the Top 5 Airlines in the World by Airline Ratings. Onefinestay has more than 10,000 properties around the world across more than 200 destinations.
Those who will be flying with Virgin Atlantic and wish to bid on a chance to stay in the Clubhouse can enter here.
Images courtesy of Virgin Atlantic
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 70,000 Miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $980
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2x miles on AA purchases plus 2x miles at gas stations and at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers and car rental merchants. Get your first checked bag free.
- Designed for businesses
- For a limited time: Earn 70,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4,000 in purchases in first 4 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries to reduce travel costs and boost your bottom line*
- 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations*
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees*