This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin Atlantic has teamed up with luxury private rental brand, onefinestay, to bring the most exclusive retreat to London’s Heathrow Airport. Beginning yesterday, February 26, until March 4, passengers who are flying with Virgin Atlantic will have the chance to try and snag a night at this exclusive Manhattan-style loft at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at Heathrow.
The Heathrow Clubhouse is typically reserved for passengers flying in Business or First class cabins, but this offer is available to all passengers who are flying Virgin Atlantic during the week of the promotion. The lucky few who get the chance to spend the night at the clubhouse converted to a New York City style loft only have to pay $1. Passengers will be selected on a first come, first serve basis and will be pampered by the following services:
- A welcome from their personal butler
- Relaxing spa treatment
- A pre-dinner cocktail followed by a three-course meal and wine pairings
- Access to the cinema and rooftop terrace
- Breakfast in bed
- Refreshing shower and steam session followed by a spa treatment that includes a haircut, shave or facial
The luxury room will have views of the runway and control tower, and guests can watch planes take off and land from their bed. A Virgin spokesperson said the luxury bedroom is a way of gauging what customers would like to see at the Heathrow Clubhouse. Virgin will use the results for a strategy in the coming years to understand what customers want to get out of their flying experience.
This is the first partnership between Virgin Atlantic and onefinestay. The Virgin spokesperson said that the partnership has been extremely successful, and they are open to more future collaborations. Virgin carries 5.5 million passengers annually and was recently named of the the Top 5 Airlines in the World by Airline Ratings. Onefinestay has more than 10,000 properties around the world across more than 200 destinations.
Those who will be flying with Virgin Atlantic and wish to bid on a chance to stay in the Clubhouse can enter here.
Images courtesy of Virgin Atlantic
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards