Spend the Night in A Luxury Bedroom at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin Atlantic has teamed up with luxury private rental brand, onefinestay, to bring the most exclusive retreat to London’s Heathrow Airport. Beginning yesterday, February 26, until March 4, passengers who are flying with Virgin Atlantic will have the chance to try and snag a night at this exclusive Manhattan-style loft at the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at Heathrow.
The Heathrow Clubhouse is typically reserved for passengers flying in Business or First class cabins, but this offer is available to all passengers who are flying Virgin Atlantic during the week of the promotion. The lucky few who get the chance to spend the night at the clubhouse converted to a New York City style loft only have to pay $1. Passengers will be selected on a first come, first serve basis and will be pampered by the following services:
- A welcome from their personal butler
- Relaxing spa treatment
- A pre-dinner cocktail followed by a three-course meal and wine pairings
- Access to the cinema and rooftop terrace
- Breakfast in bed
- Refreshing shower and steam session followed by a spa treatment that includes a haircut, shave or facial
The luxury room will have views of the runway and control tower, and guests can watch planes take off and land from their bed. A Virgin spokesperson said the luxury bedroom is a way of gauging what customers would like to see at the Heathrow Clubhouse. Virgin will use the results for a strategy in the coming years to understand what customers want to get out of their flying experience.
This is the first partnership between Virgin Atlantic and onefinestay. The Virgin spokesperson said that the partnership has been extremely successful, and they are open to more future collaborations. Virgin carries 5.5 million passengers annually and was recently named of the the Top 5 Airlines in the World by Airline Ratings. Onefinestay has more than 10,000 properties around the world across more than 200 destinations.
Those who will be flying with Virgin Atlantic and wish to bid on a chance to stay in the Clubhouse can enter here.
Images courtesy of Virgin Atlantic
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.