Check to See If You’ll Receive United Global Services Benefits Through 2018
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As the rest of us complete our final flights with the goal of earning elite status through next year, some lucky United flyers are getting word that they’ve earned — or will get to keep — their Global Services status through 2018.
Global Services is an invitation-only program, exclusively for United’s top spenders. There’s no official spending requirement, but from what I’ve found in 2017 and previous years, typically members spend at least $40,000 — though one Global Services elite I chatted with spent $200,000 on pre-tax airfare in 2017, and one can only guess how much Tom Stuker has handed over this year.
Even if you’ve earned Global Services status, though, it might not yet appear in your account. Instead, you need to head over to mystatus.united.com to see where you’re at. You know you’re in for a treat if you see the message below:
My page on the other hand simply goes into detail on my Premier 1K benefits, which are nice and everything, but…
Even if you don’t see Global Services just yet, there’s still a chance you’ll get the nod. United typically sends out invitations through the beginning of the program year, so keep checking back throughout this month and January 2018.
Have you received United Global Services for 2018?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees