How 5 Pet-Friendly Hotels Have Pampered TPG Readers’ Dogs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We all deserve a little luxury when we travel — our pets included. And because some hotels are more accommodating to our four-legged friends than others, we asked members of the TPG Lounge to share the various ways their pets have been pampered while traveling.
Steak is Served
When Andrew Larson stayed at W Boston Hotel and Residences, his adorable pup not only had a nice walk with the hotel staff, but was treated to a room service meal of top-notch beef.
Room With A View
You don’t have to have your own pet to enjoy one while staying at The Craddock Terry Hotel in Lynchburg, as Brandon Governor found out when this four-legged staff member greeted him upon arrival.
When Emily Sinatra Coats arrived at The Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth, she was happy to be served complimentary Champagne while her dog, Ziggy, got some treats of his own — without the bubbles, of course.
Feature photo by Lisa Thornberg / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.