How 5 Pet-Friendly Hotels Have Pampered TPG Readers’ Dogs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We all deserve a little luxury when we travel — our pets included. And because some hotels are more accommodating to our four-legged friends than others, we asked members of the TPG Lounge to share the various ways their pets have been pampered while traveling.
Steak is Served
Room With A View
You don’t have to have your own pet to enjoy one while staying at The Craddock Terry Hotel in Lynchburg, as Brandon Governor found out when this four-legged staff member greeted him upon arrival.
When Emily Sinatra Coats arrived at The Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth, she was happy to be served complimentary Champagne while her dog, Ziggy, got some treats of his own — without the bubbles, of course.
Feature photo by Lisa Thornberg / Getty Images
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs). Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- New! With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- New! Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- New! Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees