This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We all deserve a little luxury when we travel — our pets included. And because some hotels are more accommodating to our four-legged friends than others, we asked members of the TPG Lounge to share the various ways their pets have been pampered while traveling.
Steak is Served
Room With A View
You don’t have to have your own pet to enjoy one while staying at The Craddock Terry Hotel in Lynchburg, as Brandon Governor found out when this four-legged staff member greeted him upon arrival.
When Emily Sinatra Coats arrived at The Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth, she was happy to be served complimentary Champagne while her dog, Ziggy, got some treats of his own — without the bubbles, of course.
Feature photo by Lisa Thornberg / Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards