This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For the jet-setting holiday traveler, JetBlue has you covered. Mint customers will feel refreshed with the help of his-and-hers seasonal amenity kits made by New York City-based luxury brand, Hayward Luxury and Hopper Goods. The snazzy new seasonal amenity kits are available until early January 2018 for Jet Blue’s premium Mint product on select coast-to-coast and Caribbean routes: JFK route to Aruba (AUA) , St. Lucia (UVF), Palm Springs(PSP), St. Maarten (SXM) and Grenada (GND) and from Boston (BOS) to Aruba (AUA), St. Maarten (SXM) and Barbados (BGI).
Compared to the off-season make, the most notable distinction is the design. The new bag has a unique style and personal touches from Hayward and Hopper creator and founder, Marin Hopper. You can tell that Hopper incorporated her style and family background to create these classic, chic amenity kits for Mint.
The women’s bag, called the Hayward kit, is now navy blue and features a brass zipper. The outer case is made of canvas and embellished with a white floral print. According to JetBlue, the design is reflective of the hand-painted Fortuny wallpaper on the ceiling of the Hayward House. The design also includes a peacock — a bird that Marin Hopper adores.
The Hopper kit, designed for men, is also made of natural cotton canvas. According to JetBlue, the Hopper kit design incorporates a sun motif drawn from the “Dennis Hopper Works of Art” sign that is in Hayward House store in New York City. It also showcases a thunderbird, which is the logo of Marin Hopper’s grandfather Leland Hayward’s flight school called Thunderbird Field, which was used as a training facility for pilots during World War II.
The biggest difference with the new kit is what’s inside. While the off-seasonal iteration contained an eye mask, lip balm by Noyah, a Herban Essentials towelette, Hint Mints, earplugs, screen cloth and toothbrush and toothpaste available on request, the new kits have the comfort and convenience of its customers in mind.
- Matching eye mask
- Pillow pack with earplugs
- Toothbrush and toothpaste kit
- Custom socks
- Custom fingerless gloves
- Noyah peppermint lip balm
- True Botanicals hand cream
- Epicurean Facial Mist
Each kit comes with the standard fare items, but replaces the Herban Essentials towelette and Hint mints from the previous amenity kits with luxurious hand lotion, cozy socks and fingerless gloves — plus a refreshing facial mist. Note that the contents of the men’s and women’s kit are the same, only the bags are different.
The new bag definitely has every kind of traveler in mind and the items are especially useful in-flight and after. Although the contents of the kits appear to be pretty standard, the additions to this kit is especially unique to the holiday traveler — the gloves and socks are useful for those returning to colder cities. The new kits are compact yet still have the comforting essentials that are perfect for long travel days; both bags are the perfect size and can easily be reused.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees