Priority Pass Members Have Access to an Expanded Lounge in Boston
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
The second phase of The Club lounge in Boston Logan’s (BOS) Terminal E is now open for business. The Club first opened in BOS in January 2017, and as of Wednesday, the second phase of its space is up and running.
The new space means that in total, The Club offers passengers just over 3,500 square feet of space and the capacity to seat 82. In addition, lounge-goers will find new restrooms and shower facilities, new furniture, an enhanced complimentary meal menu and more.
Operated by Airport Lounge Development, The Club is located in the international terminal at BOS, which serves all international arrivals and departures. In addition, you can get to it via Terminal C.
When you go to the lounge, you can expect complimentary premium spirits, beer, wine, sodas and coffee, as well as light snacks, soups and salads. With the expansion, The Club has also introduced photography to decorate the space by local photographer Steve Lipofsky.
The Club operates daily from 5:30am to 1:00am. The Club is a member of the following programs: Lounge Club, Diners Club International, LoungeKey, AAA Members Discount Program and Priority Pass. As a reminder, you can get access to Priority Pass lounges, including The Club, with premium credit cards, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Platinum Card from American Express and more.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber Cash annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion® Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. Now there are even more places your Platinum Card® can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $179 CLEAR® Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR® membership.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees