This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The second phase of The Club lounge in Boston Logan’s (BOS) Terminal E is now open for business. The Club first opened in BOS in January 2017, and as of Wednesday, the second phase of its space is up and running.
The new space means that in total, The Club offers passengers just over 3,500 square feet of space and the capacity to seat 82. In addition, lounge-goers will find new restrooms and shower facilities, new furniture, an enhanced complimentary meal menu and more.
Operated by Airport Lounge Development, The Club is located in the international terminal at BOS, which serves all international arrivals and departures. In addition, you can get to it via Terminal C.
When you go to the lounge, you can expect complimentary premium spirits, beer, wine, sodas and coffee, as well as light snacks, soups and salads. With the expansion, The Club has also introduced photography to decorate the space by local photographer Steve Lipofsky.
The Club operates daily from 5:30am to 1:00am. The Club is a member of the following programs: Lounge Club, Diners Club International, LoungeKey, AAA Members Discount Program and Priority Pass. As a reminder, you can get access to Priority Pass lounges, including The Club, with premium credit cards, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Platinum Card from American Express and more.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees