8 Incredible New York City Airbnbs for Every Style and Budget
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Planning a trip to New York City can be daunting. Luckily, the city is loaded with Airbnbs in all five boroughs with deals for everyone, whether you’re an extravagant spender or a budget-minded traveler. No matter where you want to stay, we’ve got you covered.
Value Deals (less than $200 per night)
This charming loft is a great deal for anyone who wants to explore both Brooklyn and Manhattan. It’s near the Williamsburg bridge — just one subway stop from Manhattan — and in the heart of Williamsburg, which means it’s close to restaurants, galleries and nightlife. The space is an oasis of peace and tranquility, making this one of our top picks for an amazing value. Rates from $138 per night.
This charming apartment is so close to Central Park you might spend as much time there as you do in this cozy abode — it’s also near plenty of museums and restaurants, making it a great base for exploring the city. Plus, the room comes with a pull-out sofa, so there’s plenty of room for you and a couple of friends to crash. Rates from $155 per night.
You won’t be able to beat this modern gem at such an affordable price. Located in the heart of Chelsea, this attractive apartment can fit up to four people. Plus, it’s close to art galleries and surrounded by an active nightlife scene, so there’s no excuse to not use this apartment to its full potential. Rates from $125 per night.
Mid-Tier ($200-$350 per night)
This brightly colored Brooklyn loft is the perfect apartment for a romantic getaway. Located in north Greenpoint in the Box House Hotel, this brightly lit living space features large windows, hardwood floors and a mix of contemporary and antique furniture. Rates from $232 per night, with a minimum three-night stay required.
Despite its Western decor, this “Urban Cowboy” luxury apartment is located in a 100-year-old classic East Village building. The living room and kitchen are open spaces, so this pad has plenty of room for guests to hang out and enjoy their surroundings. It’s also filled with notable amenities — don’t miss the heated tiles in the bathroom or the chance to soak in its large Jacuzzi tub. Rates from $345 per night with a minimum three-night stay required.
High Roller ($350+ per night)
You won’t want to leave this apartment after you check out the amazing views. Located near the border of Midtown and the Upper East Side, it’s easy to find anything from museums and art galleries to bustling buildings and tranquil parks nearby. Rates from $400 per night with a minimum three-night stay required.
This huge Upper West Side apartment has rustic charm and tons of unique artwork and decor — it also sleeps up to eight people in the sprawling space. Beatlemaniacs and music lovers in general will love its proximity to Strawberry Fields in Central Park, a memorial to the late, great John Lennon, who lived nearby in The Dakota. Rates from $399 per night.
One word: Views. This immaculately decorated penthouse with a private terrace is worth every penny, and can fit up to six guests in its two bedrooms and large, open living area. Enjoy views of the skyline from any of the rooms — the master bedroom also provides a closer look at the Chrysler building. If and when you decide to venture out, it’s located on elegant Park Avenue, putting you within walking distance of some of the best shopping and restaurants in the city. Rates from $636 to $1,000 per night depending on your dates, with a minimum two-night stay required.
Maximize Your Purchase
There are plenty of ways to maximize your stay with points and miles. If you’ve never used Airbnb before, sign up through TPG to get $40 off your first booking — and the gravy train doesn’t stop there. Book through the Delta portal and earn 1 SkyMile for every dollar spent on your stay, and make sure to charge the purchase to a travel rewards card to rack up extra points. Using a card like the Chase Sapphire Preferred will get you 2x points on all travel purchases while the Chase Sapphire Reserve will get you 3x points on an Airbnb stay. When you combine the two, you’re effectively double-dipping with your points earning.
Prices are accurate as of publication date but are subject to change. All photos courtesy of Airbnb; featured image by Cem Ozdel / Anadolu Agency / Getty Images.
What are some of your favorite things to do in New York City? Sound off, below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees