Introducing the TPG Lounge, Our New Facebook Group
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m excited to announce the launch of the TPG Lounge, a new Facebook Group where we can all come together to chat about travel, points, miles and credit cards. This does not replace our existing Facebook page; it’s a platform where readers can share and discuss their experiences with other points and miles enthusiasts.
Here’s what you can expect to do in the TPG Lounge:
- Connect with other members and share tips about deals, award availability and points/miles redemptions
- Post your own flight/hotel reviews and Reader Success Stories and have them potentially featured on the site
- Get advance previews of upcoming articles and participate in group polls and discussions
- Score invitations to the TPG office during scheduled open-house events
- Enter exclusive contests and find out about other upcoming members-only surprises (this is where we’ll be going with last-minute giveaways)
Visit the TPG Lounge for a full breakdown of guidelines and post do’s and don’ts.
It wouldn’t be a TPG launch without a giveaway! At the end of this week, 25 lucky members will be chosen to win a TPG-branded duffle bag full of surprise swag such as portable chargers and luggage trackers. And by Friday, I’ll be selecting one reader to attend a VIP event as a guest of mine in New York City — look for details later in the week.
Ultimately, the TPG Lounge is all about more interaction among readers and TPG staff — myself included. I look forward to hearing your stories.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees