This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m excited to announce the launch of the TPG Lounge, a new Facebook Group where we can all come together to chat about travel, points, miles and credit cards. This does not replace our existing Facebook page; it’s a platform where readers can share and discuss their experiences with other points and miles enthusiasts.
Here’s what you can expect to do in the TPG Lounge:
- Connect with other members and share tips about deals, award availability and points/miles redemptions
- Post your own flight/hotel reviews and Reader Success Stories and have them potentially featured on the site
- Get advance previews of upcoming articles and participate in group polls and discussions
- Score invitations to the TPG office during scheduled open-house events
- Enter exclusive contests and find out about other upcoming members-only surprises (this is where we’ll be going with last-minute giveaways)
Visit the TPG Lounge for a full breakdown of guidelines and post do’s and don’ts.
It wouldn’t be a TPG launch without a giveaway! At the end of this week, 25 lucky members will be chosen to win a TPG-branded duffle bag full of surprise swag such as portable chargers and luggage trackers. And by Friday, I’ll be selecting one reader to attend a VIP event as a guest of mine in New York City — look for details later in the week.
Ultimately, the TPG Lounge is all about more interaction among readers and TPG staff — myself included. I look forward to hearing your stories.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards